Chatastrophe..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cute chicks.

1 person likes this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That's The Only Type Of Chick rollin Can Snare Nowdays.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I think my tiller could eat that tiller ....

hey pete do you get the full inch depth into the soil with that model?...

regular outlet or a 3 prong?

;)

1 person likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i ever sa the episode of rosanne where she lays a beating on that little fucker dj....she wacks his ass good a bunch of times and then knees him into the couch for stealing a car lol...he is like 7 or 8 in this episode

1 person likes this.
  5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You mean leghorns?

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

not that i condone beating children....i save that for australians, cats and australians with cats :)

3 people like this.
  7. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I remember that one. Didn't she feel bad about it later like she was abusive?

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

He Goes For The "Old Boilers" Nowdays.......The're Really Desperate For One Last F*** Before They Fall

Off Their Perch......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I hope their hip is ok.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I liked Rosanne. It was real people and not some fake ideal view of the world like shows that came before it. I love how how they switched the blonde daughter and just pretended it had always been the new girl.

1 person likes this.
  11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm here to say nothing important...unlike all the other times. :rofl:

That is the size wheelbarrow I have, and it has taken off probably 100 loads of leaves. [​IMG] I probably have 50 left to go.

When California comes next week, NOTHING is going to be just so (as they like) - so they will have their pick of shit to criticize and physically do. Yeah - one of them LOVES to get in the yard and about kill himself out there, even though nobody has asked this.

I'm glad to give them PLENTY to do. :D

4 people like this.
  12. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That sounds like a win-win situation to me!

1 person likes this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I actually think so too! lol

I've even been practicing being quiet while I imagine little whiny-baby-pissy-pants (my own little nickname for BIL) cutting me down while he pretends he's joking.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hmm I just made a big personal and career decision.

I finished 10th out of 63 in my pool division and 26th out of 294 registered players.

I didn't notice but I had unread message on fazzbook and I've been asked to join a better team. I feel honored but I don't like letting people down.

I've chosen to stick with my current team because this other team is still a 2nd division team so it's not like it'll push me better. Also, I don't like at least one of their members, actually I can't stand him. So I'm going to stick with my team because I've made some friendships I never thought I would and I genuinely enjoy the team culture. I want to win a championship with them. :)

So I declined and said I strive and will drive myself to succeed further and when I do I will have to branch out to better teams. But I apologies and said that only because of the friendships will I stay with my team.

Can't believe I'm considered being poached by the opposition. Now that definitely means I'm not talking shit when I say that the people are watching me. :)

I feel honored and humbled. This was hours after the final round was posted. This team beat us last year so they jumped to 1st division. They obviously didn't do too well and came last and have now dropped to 2nd division again, and they obviously see something in me to get back into first division. :)

4 people like this.
  15. fundoo

fundoo Members

Ah crap! My comment went on your photo. Damn mobile version! Well, it looks great. I was just asking if this would work on a very lumpy yard. Also, you made these? How on Earth?!

1 person likes this.
  16. fundoo

fundoo Members

Haha yea right? Isn't that the actress from Scrubs? She was on How I met your mother last night.

My old buddy got me really into this show. I caught up on most like 5 or 6 years back. I enjoy it, as you said-real people...haha and it's Leonard from Big Bang Theory! I remember him and that relationship with the middle girl from childhood. Yeah yeah fun times! Omg! I'm thinking of the furniture and how we had some similar stuff. Not growing up, but now I actually have the granny square afghan. Lol

1 person likes this.
  17. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

You know that Johnny Galecki (Leonard on TBBT and I forget what his name was on Roseanne) and Sara Gilbert (who was the middle kid of Roseanne's) also played on and off again lovers on Big Bang Theory.

1 person likes this.
  18. fundoo

fundoo Members

Yeah Johnny! That's the name. Yeah I know they were on TBBT too. Sara Gilbert isnt who I meant though...I mean, the oldest daughter, second actress was in Scrubs and HIMYM. Why can't I remember the name?? Hmm. Hey, do you know the show Cougar Town? Haha She was in that too (the show with Courtney Cox).

Yeah, I guess I watch a lot of shows...miss a lot of the cable ones though, or have to wait. Yeah folks, if you watch TWD, no spoilers please! :)

1 person likes this.
  19. deleted

deleted Visitor

Elephant has entered chatroom.

Mark killed himself in real life...

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I haven't watched walking dead since I toured the states. :D
    I dunno. It got boring to me. Less zombies and more drama. Just what nobody asks for. Season 1-2 were good action every episode. It really changed though.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.