Is Climate Change Making You Sick?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Moonglow181, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah.....Please, let's not kill the oceans.....:(
    It has been said that all of cures are in nature....like the rain forest, which we continue to destroy.....
    Sins against nature cannot be tolerated anymore.....really....
    When we sin against nature, we sin against ourselves.

2. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

In may 2015, India had a severe heat wave that caused the deaths of 2500 people in multiple regions, mostly the elderly and middle-aged. The high death rates have been blamed on the increased heat due to global warming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Indian_heat_wave

3. Moonglow181

Ajay, tell me something......and I am asking you in all in earnest. I just read an other reply of yours about enlightened people who cry tears of bliss , as they are enlightened......in the life is bull shit thread, isn't it?

I do not disagree with that and I am basically a happy, dance around person....but with newsletters from sites like world wildlife, ect...and reading and hearing about such tragedies and sad stories of other creatures.......and newsletters about global warming, and on and on and man's inhumanity to man at every news station.....how can one shed tears of bliss all of the time?

I cry when I see road kill here.

but I never stay so sad I want to die myself, so maybe that is what you mean?

4. Moonglow181

I just realized that today is Happy Earth Day....so this is appropriate for this thread, I think...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Moonglow181

6. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

You are perceiving the world of duality where the pair of opposites reign supreme. In the unitary perception, the conditioned mind and the pair of opposites ceases, and you then see reality as it is.

Existence is pure consciousness at the most fundamental or subtlest level, and pure consciousness is pure love. This is what you will eventually see in the enlightened state but till then you will have to perceive the dualistic world and enjoy or suffer as per the external stimuli.

Nature is dynamic and is ever changing, but consciousness which is the basic substratum of all existence is static and unchanging. Hence life is eternal, though you might perceive it dying on the outside due to various causes.

Krishna states this in the Gita , " Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

And the same goes for all human beings, animals, birds and sentient beings.

2 people like this.
  7. Moonglow181

Yes, i understand that kind of philosophy and religion...and I don't want to go off too far off topic on this thread, but the questions have been on my mind a lot lately, so I ask to hear others' perspectives.....not to be challenging any way, but to modify myself perhaps.

Suffering is very real on this plane of consciousness, though,. I have seen animals tortured, for instance first hand. How can one turn a blind eye to the physical pain, suffering for any living being, and not feel that suffering themselves is what i am trying to know.

Seeing an animal look up with pleading eyes at someone's hand ready to bludgeon it...How does that not affect a person that feels real love for all living things?

8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

My favorite coffee shop is having $1 for any drink of any size if you bring in a refillable mug today. I'm taking advantage. Happy Earth Day

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Compassion is a great spiritual exercise to expand your consciousness. But do ensure that you do not go through compassion fatigue and suffer a nervous breakdown, that can bring about emotivity , reactivity and fuel more unconsciousness in this world.

Individual unconsciousness translates into collective unconsciousness as well .

Much of the issues facing mankind at present, including global warming or conflicts, all is a reflection of the inner psychic pollution within man.

As Eckhart Tolle states, " The pollution of the planet is only an outward reflection of an inner psychic pollution: millions of unconscious individuals not taking responsibility for their inner space."

"“Are you polluting the world or cleaning up the mess? You are responsible for your inner space; nobody else is, just as you are responsible for the planet. As within, so without: If humans clear inner pollution, then they will also cease to create outer pollution.” "

1 person likes this.
  11. Moonglow181

Ajay, I like that and believe in it on a personal level....but on a level for all....not everyone is going to be pure of soul ever.....so that interferes with those who have been waiting forever, doesn't it?

12. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

All those symptoms are of course totally impossible to prove they're caused by Global Warming. People have been afflicted with every single one of them--I went down the list and checked--for many decades now.

There are more cases because there are more people. Period. The pollen is a bit heavier, maybe, in some locales because there is more flora there. And also people's immune systems are getting over-activated in many cases due to a variety of factors, including poor nutrition, a sedentary lifestyle, and they obesity problem also exacerbates it and makes them feel worse. I have not met too many thin, healthy, fit, active people with allergies. Why? LOL.

I live in one of the warmest spots in the country, as well as a place that's notorious for its abundance of allergies. And have never been affected negatively by either. I run marathons in this heat. I love it! I know not everybody does, however, and I am not unsympathetic to those who cannot handle hot weather or their allergies without being miserable. But its dangerous I think for one to throw up their hands and think they feel like shite warmed over from something that is out of their hands, when in fact they usually can take steps toward better health and also eradicating many of the things that make them feel bad.

Hope this helps.

13. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I agree. We live in a toxic culture. One that extends the pollution both inside and outside. The solutions to the outer problems are I think intimately linked with the inner.

Something like a new consciousness is going to have to come to large enough numbers of people if we're to have any chance of sorting out the incredible mess we have made and are still busy making.

2 people like this.
  14. Moonglow181

Oh, were you talking to me? I did not start this thread for any personal reason. It was in the news that day....so it is a general topic for all of life on this planet. My health is fine, as far as iI know.

15. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Photo shopped pic, bro.

I'm a former military pilot. And jet engine exhaust plumes are not black like that.

Neither are contrails, which are different.

And, no...we don't put mind altering chemicals in our contrails, either.

At least as far as you know.

LOL

Cheers.

1 person likes this.
  16. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Yeah, you look pretty healthy in your pic, there.

17. Moonglow181

18. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Trump taking the USA out of the Paris Climate deal is not good news. On the other hand, pretty much every other country in the world is signed up to it.

The question is will it be enough? The trouble is that to many people, even to many who do accept the science, the threat seems a long way off, and they focus on more immediate things like economics, terrorism and the rest. But this is probably the biggest threat we face as human beings. Still, those who are in denial will probably continue thus until it starts to bite.

1 person likes this.
  19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Perhaps Trump Realises The Whole Global Warming Bullshit Is Doing Nothing But Make Thousands

Of Scientists "Mega Rich"......Cashing In On Something The Earth Has Seen Many Times During It's

Life And Will See Many Times In It's Future.

The Scientists Keep The Bullshit Flowing....... Just Like The So Called Y2K Experts Predicted The End Of

The World As We Know It At Midnight.......And They Made Thousands Of So Called IT Scientists Mega Rich.

Lets Lay Aside All This Bullshit And Hysteria And Just Get On With Life.......

Mother Nature Will "Do Her Thing".......

Just Like She Has Since The Beginning Of Time......Without Asking For Publicity And Billions Of Dollars.....

All She Asks Is For Us To Show Commonsense And Respect......And She Will Do The Rest......

Meanwhile I Suggest These "So Called Scientists" Get A" Real Job" .......

And Let Commonsense Prevail.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3 people like this.
  20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't think climatologists are getting mega rich. Who is paying them? Most do their research on government grants and draw a salary