I Was Glad That Guy Killed Himself

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

What a total miserable ****, murdering some random old guy in the street just because he got dumped by his girlfriend

I was glad he saved the taxpayers from a trial and lengthy prison sentence

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

PS:

Just saw the conspiracy theory thread on this for the first time.

Still want to express that sentiment free from that kind of nonsense, I'm glad this guy offed himself

These lone loser gunmen, and terrorists, from this guy through to the older brother in the boston bombings, they are all the same

Whiney losers that expect life to hand them everything, then "brave" enough to take out an old man in this case, or a child

In Aus, we had the Bourke st killer in court today ranting he is above the law because he is muslim, even though he isnt muslim he was greek, he used a car to kill a 3 month old baby amongst others

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can totally understand though, I love my MacNuggets. It's the sweet & sour sauce that piss me off it's always missing. They never miss a nugget. Once a year there's a 7th nugget.

And what's worse is when people start helping themselves to my MacNuggets. I ordered a 6pack of MacNuggets because I wanted to eat a 6 pack of MacNuggets along with my large meal, bitch. :toetap05:

4. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

I'm not sorry to see this worthless piece of shit dead either. Big tough guy killing an old defenseless man minding his own business then killing himself because he's a chicken shit afraid to face the music.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

oh no, you poor soul

stay strong

1 person likes this.
  6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Sometimes, for the victims families, they want to see justice done, wonder how they will be feeling, that jack shit was achieved by him killing himself!

I get it for the tax payer, but i think i would like to see him suffer, then kill himself in prison, or someone else do it, we all got or had a grandad, so maybe he would have suffered more!

I also have sympathy for his family, they will now suffer because of him, which is wrong!

But yeah, poor old guy! Bastards like him walk amongst us!

1 person likes this.
  7. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Surprised he didn't top himself long ago, I would have if I was as ugly as that mother fucker.

1 person likes this.
  8. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I would have prefered him to be Gutshot by a cop and left at the side of the road to bleed out !
    Fat **** like that would have a while to repent lying there
    That poor old man Did fuck all to him [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I read all of the links provided on this thread about him and the victim.....Did you read when he was younger how he showed someone a parakeet he had who trusted him and came onto his arm form his outstretched hand in the cage...and then he flattened the parakeet by hitting it?

Yes, he was repulsive....He was repulsive because he did repulsive things.

Good riddance!