Need Advice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Bookgirlhere, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Bookgirlhere

Bookgirlhere Members

Hello, I've been going through a lot, family problems mostly and I'd love to get some advice and honest opinions.

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Ok lets hear it

3. Bookgirlhere

Bookgirlhere Members

I've posted my problem in the forum all in the family, hope you can check it out.

4. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I'll go read it. I've been going through some stuff too.

5. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I'm sorry to hear about your moms stroke. I don't know if have any real words of wisdom or advise for your situation. But you're not alone. I can tell you that I have a very fucked up family myself. Nobody really gets along. Drug and alcohol abuse. And my one cousin is a psychopath (certified) Actually a couple others are arguably psychopaths as well. I'd say the best thing to do is try your best to focus on taking care of your mom and your family members who really care. And focus on your life goals as well. You gotta do what fulfills you in order to help the ones you love. There are also things you just can't change. You just have to accept it and focus on how you can make things better and happy for yourself and your loved ones. I hope things work out for you. Try to stay as positive as you can. I know it's hard but I speak from experience. You have to dig deep within.

1 person likes this.