Porkstock's Personal Dosage Guide

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by porkstock41, Apr 18, 2017.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

after several trials with a handful of different chemicals over the years, i like to think that i've come up with a personal "sweet-spot" for each chemical. less may result in a lackluster trip, while more may result in an increase in side-effects (or i may simply not have tried more).

i don't mean for this to be a guide to anyone else, as individual reactions will vary. but i am curious how my dosage ranges line up with those of others.

2ce 17-20 mg
    i'm starting here because it's the first one i tried. but it's one of the hardest to classify this way as i've only tried up to 20 mg (measured on a scale) and ~20 mg eyeballed once (who knows how much it really was). i haven't taken it in years, but i have a note-to-self to take at least 19-20 mg next time i do, as even 17.5 mg has resulted is sort of "meh" trips (as well as some of my best trips). since i've taken 2ce exactly 21 times, i figure i better get the most out of any tiny amount i have left, by taking a solid dose.

2cb 30-36 mg, suspected HBr salt (less potent than HCl)
    this one is tricky too. 25 mg has been a dud before (no effects), while 30 mg has been a most pleasurable experience. 36 mg has been both mesmerizing on some trips, and relatively unremarkable on other trips with the same dose. 30-36 mg will usually give me a headache, but higher doses seem to make it worse. i've taken up to 45 mg, which was a great trip....and maybe not so bad of a headache actually. in any case, i am reluctant to take it much higher than mid-30s with this one.

4-ho-mipt 18-20 mg
    i've only taken less than 18 mg three times, 14, 16 and 17 mg. 16 was a great time, but the other two were a little weak for my taste. i don't trip often, so i want a decently strong dose, but not too strong. on 14 mg i was particularly anxious, so i think maybe higher doses melt that away. with over 20 mg, i get a bit of a headache on the comedown.

4-aco-dmt 33-37 mg (possibly weak batch)?
    i guess they are all tricky! i've only dosed this one 4 times - 25 mg, 32 mg, 45 mg, and 32 mg on an LSD comedown.
    32 mg was good, 45 mg was STRONG, so i figure about 35 mg is a good dose. i gave my brother 36 mg for his first time, so i figure i should be able to handle that much as well :)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'd probably go slightly higher with the 2ce to 25 mgs, slightly lower with the 2cb to 25 mgs. I've never done 4-aco-mipt, only done 4-ho-mipt and once at that but your dose of 4-aco-dmt would be appropriate for a sweet spot for me.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

No experience with 4-aco-MIPT but with everything else I never take less then 25-30 mg minnium. That same dose for other people has made them swear off the chemical though. I just like to go deep.

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

awwww shit, i meant 4-ho-mipt, not 4-aco-mipt. whoops.

that stuff is probably my favorite RC.
    i feel like i'll probably have to run out of acid to eat any of my other psychedelics though. i've been sitting on my 4-aco-dmt for exactly 5 years today. about the same time for n,n-dmt too.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

fixed it for ya

1 person likes this.