Miscarriage Signs (Merged Threads)

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Emilyjeo, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Emilyjeo

Emilyjeo Members

I'm only about 4-5 weeks pregnant but I'm SO paranoid about miscarrying., would I definitely know if I even miscarried? I had some light brownish discharge today which I wouldn't call "bleeding" but I don't know if that is normal.

2. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is being paranoid going to change the outcome?

Implantation bleeding (light) is not uncommon though.

3. Sophia nicolas

Sophia nicolas Members

Brown discharge = old blood, so generally speaking nothing to worry about. It's common. I miscarried at 4w5d. It started out with low back pain followed by brown spotting. Within 24 hours my spotting turned to bright red bleeding. Had I not gotten a faint positive pregnancy test 5 days earlier, I still would've suspected something since I bled for 10 days and it was like no other "normal" period. It also took another 5 weeks for me to get my next period. If you start to have bright red bleeding or experience other symptoms like menstrual cramps, low back pain, feeling of heaviness, call your doctor.

Here are some symptoms of Miscarriage:-

1. Heavy Bleeding
    2. Severe Abdominal pain or Back pain.
    3. Dizziness and fainting
    4. Bad Odor Vaginal Discharge

Also, you can read more about of miscarriage from here https://thelifesquare.com/miscarriag...weeks-8575468/

4. Emilyjeo

Emilyjeo Members

Hi Sophia, thanks for the help... i have followed your article and it helps me a lot... Thanks for the help again... :)

Also, I am suffering from the symptoms you have mentioned above... like II Heavy Bleeding II Bad Odor Vaginal Discharge

If any help i needed i will reply here and also i have read the signs of the Miscarriage from your article. I think everybody should know about miscarriage before she faces any complications.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its pretty common, something like 1 in 4, 1 in 5 pregnancies misscarry.

Not that that helps

1 person likes this.
  6. Sophia nicolas

Sophia nicolas Members

You're welcome Emilyjeo... I think you should contact to your Gynecologist. She could help you better than any other. Also, if your bleeding will not stop then you should have to take care of your health. The Article i shared with you was really helpful for me. Take care Emilyjjeo... :)

7. Emilyjeo

Emilyjeo Members

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to know what should i do? Because i worried about it.

8. Emilyjeo

Emilyjeo Members

Okay. but it is Common or Uncommon...? I am getting confused now. Please suggest me something.

9. Emilyjeo

Emilyjeo Members

Okay... but is there anything i have to worry about it? If yes, then which thing i have to worry? is miscarriage will effect on my uterus?

10. Sophia nicolas

Sophia nicolas Members

I suggest you don't think again & again about miscarriage. Also, the best thing that you can do is try to stay optimistic. No, I don't think so you need to worry about anything but make sure you are taking care of your health and Diet.

That's a tricky question I don't think so you miscarriage will effect on the Uterus.

11. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

As a generally unfit, and regular drug using person - I take zero percent of the precaution I should while having sex. Though for the record, it's with a multi year monogamous partner.

My menses this month was almost two full weeks late from it's generally very regulated arrival, and the first six hours i saturated nearly a dozen tampons, as well as literally the most excruciating abdominal pain I've ever felt. Also, very abnormally​ for the very beginning of my cycle, a ridiculous amount of clearly discernable clotting was released as well during those first few hours - on of which was about the size of an adult human eye socket, and pretty damn intact.

Could i have had an extremely early miscarriage? If not, then what else could it have been? I've been menstruating for a decade, both sexually active and not, and never in my life experienced anything remotely close to this.