Licking Her Ass

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by nympho man, Apr 17, 2017.

1. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Taste great with a load of fun in her ass

2. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

That should say cum and it doesn't habe to be mine

3. Mark41

Mark41 Members

Marry me hahaha

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

HepA is wonderful.

5. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Everyone has their likes and dislikes. I hear women talk about how much they love it when he cums on their back... Me. Nope. Can't stand anything sticky. I love when my husband cums IN my ass though. We all know THAT'S not for everyone.

6. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

My wife loves to be rimmed, most of the time it makes her cum

nympho man and Uhardrodnme like this.
  7. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Probably some of both, I used to have a playmate that for her part, rimming was a no-no. Her husband would rim my wife though and he would fuck her ass too, his wife would usually be OK with me fingering her ass but to her, rimming was weird...

nympho man and Uhardrodnme like this.
  8. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

My wife doesn't care for facials or pearl necklaces, she does like for me to either pull out and shoot on her clit or, jack off on her clit. And she loves it when I cum in her ass....

nympho man and Katravenclaw like this.
  9. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

There was a time when I was a teenager that I believed I would never go down on a girl, then I thought I would never fuck a girls ass, then I thought I would never lick a girls ass.
    Well, I've now done all those things many times over with different girls, so I think what a person likes or dislikes changes over time.
    There are still a few things that I'm thinking about doing but I'm not sure of...so who knows ? Lol...

nympho man likes this.
  10. nympho man

nympho man Member

I agree. I never thought I would have a Hotwife when we got married. But now I do and love it! Whether it’s licking her ass or anything else, I’m glad I have got a wife that enjoys it lol

11. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Oh yeah, it always gets me so horny when I start rimming the wife, she moans and sighs, says my tongue feels SO good. She'll almost always reach down and start rubbing and playing with her clit, which makes me EVEN hotter lol, and start talking about the girls that have done the same thing to her, which usually puts me over the edge lol....

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  12. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Yeah things do change as time goes by. My wife and I still have a great sex life, but I would also say that it's dropped by probably 75% from what it was ten years ago. Menopause, surgeries, depression, all these things took a huge toll on my wife and by extension, on me. What made it tougher was the fact that I was taking testosterone shots that would really wind me up and get me horny but my wife just didn't feel up to sex and I didn't push her. I won't say that the thought of an affair didn't cross my mind because it did, it wasn't because I didn't love my wife because I do,
    It was because I missed the touch, feel and passion of being with a woman that wanted me. But in the back of my mind, I knew I would never cross that line because none of the things that my wife was dealing with was her fault, it's just the way life turned out for her.
    And also, since I was in a pretty vulnerable state myself, what if I had an affair and the other woman and I started having real feelings for each other, rather than just being FWB 's ?
    Somebody, probably all of us involved would get badly hurt, and if I had real feelings for my wife or girlfriend, I wouldn't want that to happen. My wife is past her low point and feeling much better, and I'm so glad I never took that step....

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  13. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

I love it when my wife just gets out of the shower and is standing there still wet. I'll spread a towel on the bed and have her lay down on her tummy, I get back there and spread her firm, round cheeks and see her freshly washed, still wet hole winking at me.( Damn, I'm hard just thinking about it, )and I can't help but dive in and start licking and tongue fucking her hole, making her squirm and moan with pleasure...

Chester Jones and Uhardrodnme like this.
  14. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

You got me hard thinking about it, too!!

Downonthemuffin likes this.
  15. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Oh shit yes, sometimes I get so turned on, I'll feel like I'm going to cum so I stroke my load out on her hot, juicy hole, then I lick it off.
    She's made me cum by just rimming me, nothing else...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019