Licking Her Ass

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by nympho man, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Scratched

Scratched Members

I was with a girl who enjoyed a finger in her ass while eating her twat, sometimes two fingers. And two in her twat as well, kept me busy lol. I would fuck her with them, alternating one in, the other out, etc. She really got into this...
    If she was drunk she'd take more. I enjoyed doing this, sometimes when she came she'd try to push my finger(s) out of her butt but I held them in anyway, thought she was gonna lose her fucking mind!

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Cognitive dissonance?

3. drumminmama

Healthy bacteria like E. coli?
    Or viruses like Hep A, B and C?
    How about herpes I and II, or HPV?
    All transmissible through oral/anal contact.

Nope, rimming is a post shower, preferably together, endeavor.
    Lessen the risk.

Dental dams are an option.

2 people like this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've done it in the heat of passion before, but I normally don't go there. These days I'm lucky if I get a smile; forget about going to bed! :)

5. Horny616

Horny616 Members

I want to go tongue deep in selena gomez and Ariana grande's ass. They can both sit on my face and piss all over me

2 people like this.
  6. Scratched

Scratched Members

Who are you Drumminmama, a hip Psychologist?

If so I have a few human specimen I'd like to introduce you to. I used to try to figure people out but I've learned there's no need, they'll show you if given enough time!

Perhaps I should learn what "Cognitive Dissonance" is, and write a song about it. Thanks for the idea.

7. drumminmama

Former reporter. Which means I know a little about a lot, on someone else's dime.

1 person likes this.
  8. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

No, seems gross.

9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I guess if your uncomfortable doing it with your partner because its dirty or gross... Its time the two start talking about clean hygiene. Not anything Id do with a one nighter but with a regular partner. Sure, if I knew they cleanse properly.

10. drumminmama

Isn't this one of those give as good as you get activities?

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

if she has a give up a kidney butt.. why not?

12. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

You really should give it a try. My wife doesn't want her ass licked every time but I know she enjoys it when she does. And it's a treat for me when she lets me do it.

13. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

I’ve licked a few buttholes in my day.

I lived with a woman 20 years older than me. She had a fabulous looking ass, it was one of the things that drew me to her. I had read about rimming in magazines and just tried it on her one day. At first she was kind of “What are you doing?” But soon she started to like it and then ask for it. After we split up and I moved out, we would still have occasional sex and every time she would push my head down a little further and I’d lick her butt. I introduced her to anal also, she didn’t like any ass play at first, but soon asked me to put a finger in her whenever we did it doggie.

Right after this lady, I dated a girl who had already had 3 kids. I had never went down on her ass, and one night after coming home from the bar she whispered in my ear, “Stick it in my ass”. I did, and it went in really easy, no lube except what was from her pussy. She then said, “Oh god, it feels so good”, and then proceeded to bounce hard on me.
    I’ll have to say that kind of freaked me out a bit. The next morning she was pissed at me saying I took advantage of her being drunk. I told her it was her idea and how good she said it felt. She laughed and said, “My ass is on fire”.
    The first time I decided to lick her butthole, I found out she had some serious hemroids going on. It really kind of turned me off. So even though she would want me to go there, I avoided it if I could. But, I would do it occasionally.

I dated a recent divorcee once who seemed to be a little sexually naive. Come to find out she had married very young and had only been with him in bed, ever. She wasn’t very good, at anything. Used too much teeth when giving head, no rhythm when we were having intercourse. She’d thrust when I was on my way out and then while I was thrusting she’d pull away.
    Anyway, I tried to teach her some things and our sex life got better. So, one day when she came over to my house, as soon as she came in the door I started removing her clothes and went down on her on my living room couch. I ate her until she came and then just kept eating. She was going crazy and just when it seemed she could not take it anymore, I slipped further south and licked her butthole. She kind of stopped moving, froze up a little, but after a few minutes of me eating her ass, and just when I was going to abandon the act, she scooted down a little and pulled her legs up making her butthole a little more available. As I ate it, she moaned and said, “Wow, the feels incredible”.
    After that she wanted it almost every time we had sex.
    We ended up breaking up because she had some serious issues. But, when I told her I couldn’t see her anymore, she kind of broke down and cried for a while. When she was about to leave, she kissed me on the cheek and said, “Thanks for teaching me how to be a better lover, I know it wasn’t good for you at first. Oh, and thanks for introducing me to ass licking”. She smiled and left.
    We would see each other quite a bit since we worked for the same company. She was always nice to me and once a very new employee told me that she talked about me all the time and said that I was good in bed. Specially at licking ass. Lol

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh yeah you gotta lick her ass. Actually being stimulated right there with the though of something slipping in that doesn't happen van be quite sensual.

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Is this considered anal or oral sex?

16. drumminmama

Yes.

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Ornal sex?

Irminsul and drumminmama like this.
  18. drumminmama

Really, we were just anticipating this question back in the 90s when the fora names were set.

19. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Call it whatever you want - just tell me what you like!

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Anything perianal is pretty intense, I think there's a shock factor like, fuuuuuck are they gonna slip something in there...