Cleveland Live Facebook Shooting Hoax?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by The Walking Dickhead, Apr 17, 2017.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

walking wack job is losing his marbles.......just like a conspiracy dude to bring up some other non related thing after the original idea gets sunk....kind of sad but kind of a joke too

''I don't believe anything but I believe it when someone said this is a still from a video''

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

His name was Robert Godwin

he was 74

his hobby was to pick up cans for recycling ...he always walked with a plastic bag

1 person likes this.
  3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Maybe you don't know what a question mark is? You know, the one at the end of the fucking title.

I'm not proposing any theory here, I'm questioning the legitimacy of this news item. I even put this thread in the conspiracy theory forum. If you don't want to take part in a discussion about it then feel free to abstain, and take your snide comments with you.

Maybe if all the wacko's who swallow everything they are told by the mainnstream media would do that the world would be a better place.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So unless you believe in a far more intricate conspiracy theory about a nightly news story, one is a wacko?

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So do you think the victim and perpetrator are crisis actor? Serious question..I ask because it shouldnt be hard to verify if they were real people and find their birth and death certificate, next of kin, etc.

6. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

If you buy into everything you hear on the news without questioning it, you are not the full shilling no.

I don't know. But if they were, birth and death certificates can be also faked.

7. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Whoa, cool conspiracy info! This story will definitely get the backbone it needs to bring these people to justice.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

everyone who was ever shot with a gun is alive and swapping their daughters in the basement of a pizza hut - NOT.
    (but a bunch of russian mobsters and their real estate agents might be, someplace in new york with the same name as that president guy)