Cleveland Live Facebook Shooting Hoax?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by The Walking Dickhead, Apr 17, 2017.

1. fundoo

fundoo Members

is it even manipulation though? they're already getting into our stuff without much of a choice for us, it seems.

2. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

Oh yeah. That is just the fruits of earlier manipulations.

3. fundoo

fundoo Members

it all makes me sick! bleh!

1 person likes this.
  4. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Yup, a nationwide search for a murderer, millions of dollars being spent by multiple law agencies, the whole thing reeks of hoax. ( insert about 3786 eye roll smilies here)

1 person likes this.
  5. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I don't think the video was cut though, I've watched it again. I originally watched it on YouTube before posting here and the link to the tin foil hat guy's upload that was removed.

I have watched the shadows cast by the fence and it was all done in one shot I think, although it's possible he panned round slowly giving them time to arrange the blood scene.

I think the blood is fake and they are actors. What's in the bag? Tomato ketchup maybe.

But I'm still open to the possibility that it might be real, it's just I'm not a blood spatter analyst. I do have a degree in physics though, and that much blood that soon after as Stevie McStevenson Stevieboy is panning the camera round (slowly?) doesn't look right. It should at least have still been running, but it wasn't. And it didn't even look like real blood, though you can't really tell for sure what the colour is from a mobile phone video.

I'm just asking the questions that need to be asked, or else if you don't then you might as well get a lobotomy and tune in to BBC news like every other dead head ****.

9/11. Sandy Hook? Some of, possibly all of the Jihadi John videos were staged. There's one that proves it was filmed in a studio in front of a green screen because the sun is shining from at least two different directions in it. That's not possible, unless they filmed the scene in different stages and edited together.

Fake news much? This is fake news. Fake news about fake news is fake news, it's a diversion from real fake news. Do you get it now?

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

don't feed the trolls...even the really bad ones lol

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dude is dead....self inflicted shot after a brief popo chase

1 person likes this.
  8. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

One less dirtbag for the authorities to care for.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

"They" dont need to stage a false flag event to gain access to our social media, the government already has access to anything anyone does online

You guys are going to have to come up with a better motive than that

And also explain why the guilty party shot himself today after a police chase..or is that a hoax too?

1 person likes this.
  10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

well duh

he shot himself wink wink
    the dead can't talk wink wink

@hoaxers - do you guys ever get tired of yourselves, seems exhausting

2 people like this.
  11. The Walking Dickhead

Yes but they need our compliance, and they need boots on the ground. Just like the US needed people to be on board for another ten to twenty years of war in the middle east, hence 9/11

I haven't heard any other news about this.

Do you understand how dangerous a weapon brainwashing is in this day and age?

It's not just that, it's the people who are in charge are in charge of a lot of people. They have a lot of wealth and they are all removed from the commonality of the every day life you and I lead. They are deluded, drunk on power, and some of them are psychopaths.

Wake up to that fact, it's fucking obvious now.

1 person likes this.
  12. The Walking Dickhead

Here's a still from one of the infamous "Jihadi John" videos. Jihadi John was killed in an air strike.

Mohammed Emwazi was a bright young graduate from London who went on holiday to Kenya, only to find himself being taken aside and questioned by MI6.

If anyone can explain why there are two suns in this video shot then please.

[​IMG]

You fucking tell me.

13. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Two suns? how can you possibly see two suns? I'm really happy to see this section is still Chock-Full-O-Nuts.

1 person likes this.
  14. The Walking Dickhead

Anyone know a lens that can do that, in the desert of Somalia

15. The Walking Dickhead

Twisting the shadows, but the angles of the light on the shoulders. Explain that to me doubters.

16. The Walking Dickhead

the shadows cast on the two unfortunate Japanese guys necks/shoulders can only do that if there is light coming in from two different angles on either side of the camera. therefore.

17. The Walking Dickhead

The light is coming in at a close angle above their heads. I just realised. It's still obviously not the sun.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh I know the world is ran by a bunch of psychopaths drunk on wealth and power, I just don't think that has anything to do with a random murder in Cleveland, Ohio.

19. The Walking Dickhead

Of course you don't

20. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

There is nobody left who needs an excuse to crack down on any form of media. The American people have already rolled over and surrendered to both the government and corporations who are now fighting amongst themselves over who gets to invade who's privacy first and who gets to control the internet and other forms of mass media.

Google has declared war on trolls and is developing AI that can empower anyone who wants to filter out this kind of crap or filter any smack talking troll on the internet, while congress has made it legal for even your ISP to sell all the information about anyone's online activities to the highest bidder. They are collectively going for broke on the assumption that information, and controlling its distribution, is rapidly becoming more valuable than than guns and atomic bombs in some situations. Its empire baby, and this train ain't stopping until she derails with every empire being based on controlling the distribution of goods and information.