47 replies to this topic

#1 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted April 17 2017 - 01:10 AM

I think the video is fake, but I don't see where there is supposed to be a discontinuity.

The whole story has fake written all over it. Mind still open though. Discuss.

Discretion warning, video "allegedly" shows the murder of an random person walking down the street. Up to you whether you choose to watch it. Normally these videso get pulled down from YouTube quite fast, but this one is all over the place, so maybe "they" want us to see it.

#2 RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie

Hick

• PipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted April 17 2017 - 04:14 AM

I'm sure the victims family who is planning his funeral will be pleased with this.

#3 Meliai

Meliai

• PipPipPip
  • 13,472 posts

Posted April 17 2017 - 04:23 AM

What about the murderer? If this is a hoax then the guy who is plastered all over the news is innocent..so do you think he is being framed, or voluntarily part of the hoax and willing to have his face plastered all over the news as America's Most Wanted even though he is innocent? Or did he fake the murder and now he's running from the law for a crime he didn't commit and he's in deeper than he ever intended? Except, of course, he wouldn't be wanted by the police unless there was actually a body yes? Like why wouldnt the victim have come forward by now like, sup guys we were just playin'

Pretty sure it isn't a hoax. Sometimes people just do really shitty, disgusting things.

Edited by Meliai, April 17 2017 - 04:25 AM.

• RetiredHippie likes this

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens ~Tolkien

#4 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted April 17 2017 - 06:38 AM

I'm sure the victims family who is planning his funeral will be pleased with this.

Whom I assume you know personally.

What about the murderer? If this is a hoax then the guy who is plastered all over the news is innocent..so do you think he is being framed, or voluntarily part of the hoax and willing to have his face plastered all over the news as America's Most Wanted even though he is innocent? Or did he fake the murder and now he's running from the law for a crime he didn't commit and he's in deeper than he ever intended? Except, of course, he wouldn't be wanted by the police unless there was actually a body yes? Like why wouldnt the victim have come forward by now like, sup guys we were just playin'

Pretty sure it isn't a hoax. Sometimes people just do really shitty, disgusting things.

Pretty sure, but you have doubts?

I don't know who the guy is? Either a complete fucking nutter, or a patsy or a crisis actor. It's usually one of those three things.

Yes, I know not everything is a conspiracy.

Look at the blood spatter on the pavement, and consider how long it took for it to end up there, while the shooter was doing the waltz. What would Dexter Morgan say about it?

#5 RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie

Hick

• PipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted April 17 2017 - 06:42 AM

I think there's someone watching you, better be careful.

#6 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 62,641 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted April 17 2017 - 07:55 AM

go to theync.com

they have the complete murder video clip posted there...its better to use the full video before judging ...instead of the small clip they are allowed to use for the news and/or some moron  using a low voice so his mom doesnt hear the garbage videos he makes to try and boost his ego with youtube view stats

also be sure to check out alll the interviews with the old mans family

maybe even send them an apology for making this stupid thread

• RetiredHippie, GLENGLEN, Piaf and 2 others like this

#7 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman

• PipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • LocationInvading your Safe Space

Posted April 17 2017 - 08:05 PM

How terrible :(

A family is left without a dad and a grandfather...

An unarmed elderly black man was murdered. Race baiters and BLM look the other way. Go figure

Edited by 6-eyed shaman, April 17 2017 - 08:09 PM.

• rollingalong likes this

2wm1kxh.jpg

#8 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted April 17 2017 - 08:19 PM

go to theync.com

they have the complete murder video clip posted there...its better to use the full video before judging ...instead of the small clip they are allowed to use for the news and/or some moron  using a low voice so his mom doesnt hear the garbage videos he makes to try and boost his ego with youtube view stats

also be sure to check out alll the interviews with the old mans family

maybe even send them an apology for making this stupid thread

If you're pops had just been murdered live on facebook, would you do a TV interview with the media on the same day?

Why don't you take a little bit more time to think about it before judging?

I haven't reached a conclusion on this yet myself, hence the question mark in the title.

Edited by The Walking Dickhead, April 17 2017 - 08:22 PM.

#9 hotwater

hotwater

• PipPipPip
  • 24,729 posts
  • LocationNorthern New England

Posted April 17 2017 - 08:20 PM

I just saw the complete video on theync.com and it does look kinda fake but the authorities believe it’s real and have instituted a nationwide manhunt

Hotwater 

Never! This is outrageous. I'm through with it. I'll have no more of this hell-spawn!

#10 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 62,641 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted April 17 2017 - 08:30 PM

the ambulance crew and coroner probably thinks its real too..

maybe leave the couch once in a while ..theres a whole real world out there 

• rollingalong likes this