Cleveland Live Facebook Shooting Hoax?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by The Walking Dickhead, Apr 17, 2017.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I think the video is fake, but I don't see where there is supposed to be a discontinuity.

The whole story has fake written all over it. Mind still open though. Discuss.

Discretion warning, video "allegedly" shows the murder of an random person walking down the street. Up to you whether you choose to watch it. Normally these videso get pulled down from YouTube quite fast, but this one is all over the place, so maybe "they" want us to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJdyYS6zFyI

2. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

I'm sure the victims family who is planning his funeral will be pleased with this.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What about the murderer? If this is a hoax then the guy who is plastered all over the news is innocent..so do you think he is being framed, or voluntarily part of the hoax and willing to have his face plastered all over the news as America's Most Wanted even though he is innocent? Or did he fake the murder and now he's running from the law for a crime he didn't commit and he's in deeper than he ever intended? Except, of course, he wouldn't be wanted by the police unless there was actually a body yes? Like why wouldnt the victim have come forward by now like, sup guys we were just playin'

Pretty sure it isn't a hoax. Sometimes people just do really shitty, disgusting things.

1 person likes this.
  4. The Walking Dickhead

Whom I assume you know personally.

Pretty sure, but you have doubts?

I don't know who the guy is? Either a complete fucking nutter, or a patsy or a crisis actor. It's usually one of those three things.

Yes, I know not everything is a conspiracy.

Look at the blood spatter on the pavement, and consider how long it took for it to end up there, while the shooter was doing the waltz. What would Dexter Morgan say about it?

5. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

I think there's someone watching you, better be careful.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

go to theync.com

they have the complete murder video clip posted there...its better to use the full video before judging ...instead of the small clip they are allowed to use for the news and/or some moron using a low voice so his mom doesnt hear the garbage videos he makes to try and boost his ego with youtube view stats

also be sure to check out alll the interviews with the old mans family

maybe even send them an apology for making this stupid thread

5 people like this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

How terrible :(

A family is left without a dad and a grandfather...

An unarmed elderly black man was murdered. Race baiters and BLM look the other way. Go figure

1 person likes this.
  8. The Walking Dickhead

If you're pops had just been murdered live on facebook, would you do a TV interview with the media on the same day?

Why don't you take a little bit more time to think about it before judging?

I haven't reached a conclusion on this yet myself, hence the question mark in the title.

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I just saw the complete video on theync.com and it does look kinda fake but the authorities believe it’s real and have instituted a nationwide manhunt

Hotwater

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the ambulance crew and coroner probably thinks its real too..

maybe leave the couch once in a while ..theres a whole real world out there

1 person likes this.
  11. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Where are the blacks lives matter people at protesting this? Oh yea they only protest and loot when it's white on black crime. whoops

3 people like this.
  12. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

It's very likely this is a false flag event. This type of shit happens every year at this time. No coincidence that it is the season of sacrifice. Read into the occult. You'll learn some things.

13. The Walking Dickhead

"probably"

Have you spoken to them?

14. The Walking Dickhead

I'm no blood spatter expert, but I'm not buying this split second paint job. I can't see any discontinuities in the video as the video (now removed) seems to claim though and I've analysed that bit well. But the blood trail seems to land exactly on the same spot that the shadow of the fence post casts, which could be a coincidence but still it's a little strange.

Why would this guy go out and shoot a random old guy because his girlfriend cheated on him?

Why would he pan the camera round away from the scene instead of showing the murder, which was the intention of the whole thing? You don't actually see the old guy getting shot, or falling to the ground. it's just before and after.

Like I say I don't know, but this reeks of a hoax. And there are plenty of other things that have happened in the media that reek.

And people will question this, but the story will hold up because everyone else will just buy it and criticise anyone else who dares to question it.

15. r0llinstoned

Than stfu. Everything about you screams dumbass.

2 people like this.
  16. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

Exactly. It definitely reeks of hoax. Like almost everything else that happens. And like you said, anyone who uses their brain and thinks critically about theses situations, are criticized by the non thinking individuals. And again you bring up a very important point. Why wouldn't he have filmed the murder. Which was the entire point. None of it makes sense. But the average potato chip, tv watching individual doesn't have the brain capacity to understand this. Might sound harsh but it's pathetic how zombified people have become.

1 person likes this.
  17. The Walking Dickhead

Either say something constructive or piss off out of my face.

18. r0llinstoned

I could type with my eyes closed and say something more worthy then your herp derp hoax statement. Just another loony on the loose I guess.

1 person likes this.
  19. The Walking Dickhead

^didn't read

Also too many clowns posting theories that just don't make sense, or getting too into gematria and all that. I'm keeping an open mind on all that stuff, maybe.

I'm just looking at this for face value, it's got bollocks written all over it.

I'd say it's a false flag designed to push throughmore powers for the authorities to crack down on social media, more powers to snoop on us. Or to justify existing ones.

20. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

You're right. It is the motivation behind all this crap. Basically to manipulate people into giving away all their freedom. More government control. It's the Hegelian dialectic in action. Every time. And it works because most people don't understand.

1 person likes this.