Barefoot Idea

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Apr 16, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

So, I finally figured out my first major barefoot activity for the year. I have it all planned out.

In May, my family is going out of state to visit my cousin for his birthday. By then, I will be 18, so I can choose to stay behind.
    So I came up with my scheme here. They leave about mid day Friday, then don't return till Sunday afternoon. That leaves me plenty of time to get in some barefooting.
    So when they leave Friday is when I'll get started. First thing I'll do is shed my clothes, and free my whole body, not just my feet. Then I'll be helpful and help look after the house, keeping it clean and all, but doing it all naked. Then, at night, when hardly anyone will be out and about, I will get dressed, and go for a barefoot walk on the trail nearby. Don't know how long I'll walk for, but a substantial amount of time. Then I come back and free my body again.

Saturday will probably look like so: In our neighboring city, there is a hiking trail, a hill. I'm thinking of going there either in the morning or early afternoon. And I will hike the whole trail barefoot. Of course, I will have to drive there, so I'll do that barefoot too. Afterward, I will go back home, free my body, and then later on, do the evening walk again.

Sunday, I might go back to the hiking trail in the early morning, or I might not, still to be decided.

Also some other possibilities include this: I will probably need to go to the store and get dinner and such, and I'll do that barefoot. If I feel like it, I will maybe go to the nearby park and let the grass soothe my feet.

So what do you guys think of my weekend plans? Any other activities I should consider adding? Any I should scrap? Any tips and advice?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Suggest You Raise The Bar And Drive And Hike Naked....... ..I Would...... :D

Cheers Glen.

3. charlie35

charlie35 Member

If those are your plans, bfc, I'd say go for it. However it does sound like you do an awful lot of skulking around, worrying about whether your gonna be caught barefoot/naked. To be fair I guess I was the same at your age; one of the great things about getting older is that you run out of fucks to give about what others think. I am barefoot at least 90% of the time. This weekend for example I have visited relatives for a hike in the countryside, done shopping in the local town, and been to a car show held on an old industrial site (plenty of grit and gravel to have fun with!). So if you wanna be barefoot just do it, and don't worry about waiting for nightfall etc.

If you wanna be naked, join a naturist club. It's wonderfully liberating and all those old worries about being caught etc just fade away there.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sure, it sounds like a pleasant enough weekend. nothing really worth "planning" ahead of time though. seems like if you feel like going for a hike, you can just do it without needing to figure it out a month in advance. and, you know, put on whatever clothing you want when you do it.

yesterday my friend texted me to come over. i wasn't doing anything, so i went. it was warm, so i didn't put on shoes. we went and played some pool, and it was at the least disgusting local bar, so i didn't put on shoes. then we walked to the beach (at least what's left of it; the lake is super high this spring) and walked down the beach to the park and then up to the road and back to his house. i wanted to walk in the water (yes it was still very cold) so i didn't put on shoes.

point being, none of this was planned ahead. it was a nice day, but i think it would have been a lot less enjoyable if i had decided last month that i had to spend yesterday doing those activities, dressed a specific way.

1 person likes this.
  5. charlie35

charlie35 Member

^ Exactly! I'm guessing though that you're a bit older. The OP is only 17 at present and still at the stage where he is making a big deal in his head about going barefoot. For a start he obviously worries that his family won't approve. I do sympathize with him though, I've been there (a long time ago).

6. barefootconservative

If I did that, I'd get arrested in an instant, as it's a public hiking trail.

7. barefootconservative

exactly right. This is the insecure stage in many people's lives.

8. barefootconservative

also, I already know they don't approve.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ have they ever explained why they have a problem with it?

10. barefootconservative

the usual reasons, it's unhygienic, I'll get injured, it looks dumb, it's gross, and so on, so I just do it in secrecy so as not to make a confrontation about it.

11. barefootconservative

I'm very happy now. I read some reviews about the hiking trail I want to hike barefoot, and it says that it's very rocky, with lots of tree roots and other things. Boy are my feet in for a treat!

12. barefootconservative

I will also ask here, since I know some would like this, is would anyone like me to take a picture of my feet before I start, a few pictures along the way, and then after, to see just how dirty they can get? I know it's a weird thing to ask, but some people may want proof and all that.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume you would like to do that, so go ahead and do it. if other people like your pictures, that's an added bonus, but what really matters is doing what makes you happy, right?

14. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Wow yea could you please PM me your barefoot pics!

15. barefootconservative

sure thing.

16. barefootconservative

I also concocted another barefoot idea. When I go to college, if I get free gym membership, I'll do my workouts barefoot. It would be good for my feet and I'm getting exercise.

17. barefootconservative

Update: a friend might join me on the hike. Maybe he'll do it barefoot too.

Tags: