Anyone Care To Share Their Abortion Stories?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by uponthesun, Apr 14, 2017.

1. uponthesun

uponthesun Members

Hello all, and yes I'm new here! Basically I found out I was pregnant and when I told my boyfriend of 9 years he said he would support whatever decision I made BUT... that he thought I should have an abortion because he wants to be able to grow weed for a little while longer. This made me so sad that I just kinda blocked out any happiness I was feeling and all I could think about was wanting my kid to have a dad that really loves them. Not a dad who deep down felt his kid prevented him from accomplishing what he wanted in life. I told him I needed a week to think and he just kept pushing to make the appointment for me. So I agreed thinking it was for the best. Now I'm just full of grief, regret and anger towards him. I realize now I should have listened to myself. I have no college education and don't make alot of money but I know I could have given this child all the love and happiness they needed. Anyways im normally such a happy, nurturing person and I'm struggling to find that within myself again. Just hoping to hear anyone else's story and how you dealt with it all. Thanks for reading. Love and hugs :)

2. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I can tell you that it is something I feel so bad about. And if I could go back, I would not have encouraged such a decision. I feel so bad about it now.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

This is something i hate about weed.. and people who say it's not addictable!

Reading your two stories... That's what gives it a bad name!

Don't think i ever seen a more weed damning subject tbh

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ditto

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yes...please share your massively selfish stories about how you murdered your own helpless innocent babies ....

be sure to mention the many many stupid reasons that you used to justify it in your own mind...

1 person likes this.
  6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Nice.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Eyeroll