Making Hemp Jewelry

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Peaceful_LotusFlower, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I've always loved making jewelry since I was younger. Love looking at beads and making my own jewelry. As of right now I have a project in mind and I want to start creating my own hemp jewelry. So far I have hemp and beads. I'm looking online for other beads online so I can use different kinds. If anyone has any idea's where I could look, please inform me.

Is there any other type of equipment that I need? This is going to be a Spring project for myself because I want to keep myself busy. When summer hits I'll get into scrapbooking and pick a new hobby each season so I don't bore myself out. I've always loved being creative and seeing what I can come up with.

If you're not allowed to put links here I completely understand that. Just please let me know or give me some idea's on where I can look for beads and supplies. Thank you! :)

2. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

Google shipwreck beads, they are located outside of Seattle, WA and have a huge warehouse.