Idiots On Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Apr 10, 2017.

1. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

I drive for work and also ride a motorcycle, so I keep an eye out for motorcyclists.

I too see the things that the OP has seen but I don’t get too upset about it because I know that they won’t be doing those things very long and the penalties for it can be very severe and long term.

I was going to post a video to prove my point but after watching a few decided against it.
    ;-)

2. fundoo

fundoo Members

Some folks are idiots. No argument there. But as a companion of a biker, I know firsthand how careful and how more defensive motorcylists are than car drivers. They have more to lose if they aren't! Also, there are plenty more idiot car drivers out there, I guarantee it! Just be respectful and you'll gain their respect.

That being said, I do not like riding. I do not like being a passenger more specifically...And I don't like my limbs being bare like that...but I guess slow rides are alright...I think maybe I just would prefer to have control. :p

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.