Idiots On Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It seems as though they think the rules of the road do not apply to them, and strangely enough it seems the police are never around to catch these morons.

I am not talking about people driving Harley's, but rather these so-called "crotch rockets." I see all kinds of dangerous, idiotic behavior on the road from people who ride these things. They often ride well over the speed limit, weave in and out of traffic and do stupid shit like wheelies when going down the expressway, and it seems almost like it's tolerated by people as normal.

2 people like this.
  2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I agree to a point, but man lately you have become some old curmudgeon prudish fart.
    maybe you been hanging around the old folks home too much.

1 person likes this.
  3. Pressed_Rat

Since when is it OK to put other people's lives in danger, dumbass?

1 person likes this.
  4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

never said it was, just noting that over the last year you have become a prudish old fuck in your attitudes, that's all.

and how in the fuck do you get that I condone or approve of ass-holish behavior when driving????

no wonder you buy intro every half-baked lame assed conspiracy theory that comes along, you have yet to master the art of reading comprehension, discernment and rational logic....LOL.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

eh, the crotch rocket people are worse, but i see the same thing from harleys often enough too.

and everyone has those "watch for motorcycles" signs, as though it's possible not to notice the guy flying around the road making a scene.

1 person likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah that bothers me too, I always make a special effort to watch out for mortorcyclists and give them plenty of breathing room. As a child I saw a mortorcyclist wreck, through no fault of his own, and die right in front of me. It has always stayed with me and I'm big on watching out for motorcyclists and being careful as a car driver not to put their lives at risk. So it pisses me off to see motorcyclists driving like idiots and endangering their own lives.

1 person likes this.
  7. Pressed_Rat

Exactly. Those bumper stickers crack me up. What a joke!!

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i smashed into one on purpose

he didnt want to stick around and wait for police....obviously no insurance

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

He’s absolutely correct motorcyclists are a menace on the road when they weave in and out of traffic.
    one second your rear-view mirror is clear, the next second they’re on you and you have little or no time to react

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Maybe it's not really Pressed Rat...maybe the NWO guys/lizard people/Zionists finally got him and then replaced him with an online spy.

2 people like this.
  11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

[​IMG]

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I hate cyclists more

Especially those twats that hooble along barely past walking pace expecting the 10 cars behind them to wait for their royal highnesses

So many of them dont even bother looking when changing lanes

We should be able to run them over

3 people like this.
  13. morrow

morrow Visitor

I would love to see a person on a Harley doing a wheelie!

On a bike, you see a lot more crazy car drivers out there!

Short tempered drivers do far more harm to motorcyclists! Stuck in traffic, motorbike comes along, weaving through the traffic! Yeah i can see how annoying that can be!

Come in f6! Lol

2 people like this.
  14. F6C

F6C Members

Guys guys guys......

I'm an experienced motorcyclist and like to think I'm a sensible rider.

Yes - you do get idiots riding bikes who are just accidents waiting to happen and weaving in and out of traffic at speed is idiotic. However, sensible filtering between traffic is perfectly legal (in the UK) and safe if conducted properly. When I've ridden in Europe car drivers make a big effort to provide space for us and this often happens in the UK also. Let's be honest, as a biked we're not really going to hold up any car drivers are we??

BUT

You also get plenty of idiots driving cars who are also accidents waiting to happen.

There are plenty of bikers who get killed or seriously injured by their own stupidity, but they very rarely cause serious injury to car drivers or other road users.

However

There are lots of accidents caused by car drivers on motorcyclists who are riding perfectly properly and the motorcyclist ends up with life changing injuries or dead because of the carelessness of the car driver.

Motorcyclists are very vulnerable road users and if involved in an accident or road collision will always come off worse.

Unless you've ridden a motorbike for any length of time, you just won't appreciate how vulnerable you can be on a bike, so cut us some slack guys.....

2 people like this.
  15. F6C

F6C Members

Really????????

And this thread is about idiot bikers????

3 people like this.
  16. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I am quite sure there are as many asshole drivers in cars as on motorcycles. It's the person operating the vehicle....I mean...texting and driving? I see it daily.

In my experience it is the youngins' on the crotch rockets that behave the worst..in my opinion, they shouldn't even be called "bikers"

Also in my experience...it is the ignorance of drivers that cause many wrecks where they wreck with bikes. Just plain ignorance.

We should all be able to share the road safely without being inconsiderate assholes.

signed "biker chick"

:daisy:

3 people like this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Here in the mountains we get a lot of motorcycles and cyclists, they like to wizz around the mountain bends.

I always said there's a time and place and that place isn't on the busy roads and certainly not at commuting hours of the day.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

he hit me first

19. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Lots of Bad drivers on the road Lately Bike and car ! Problem with today's motorcycles is that they are Too fast so the smallest mistake has consequences I was a Biker from 1966 till the 80s and the performance of the biggest machines of those days can be matched by even 250s today but peoples reactions (at least as far as I know ) haven't got any Quicker
    Still have a bike licence but not rode for a few years !! prefer to sit out of the wind these days

20. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

What if they are riding to work? That makes no sense!