Weird Flashback Today

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Mallyboppa, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

First off let me say I have not taken any kind of drug other than alcohol for at least 25 years but this morning I had a strange thing happen ! Sunday so its gun club day Packed my stuff in the car drove to the end of the street left turn Ok , I forgot how to change into second gear
    then The car started Feeling strange like I could feel everything that was happening suspension working belts rotating everything , next thing a cyclist in front pulled into the middle of the road to turn right but there seemed to be a kind of Chem trail like from a jet plane wing coming off his sticking out arm
    next a bush in a farmers field turned into an anglo saxon burial mound then back into a bush .
    Got to the club and made a coffee and soon as i got it to my lips a big mosquito landed in it and i had to throw it away ( pretty sure that really happened ) Been fine since but as I said it was a weird experience :unsure:

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED5s1-Fe9FA

1 person likes this.
  3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Didn't actually drink all that much yesterday But yeah I will have to go with that

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Maybe someone slipped you a tab

[​IMG]?