Cumming In Mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by doc4057, Apr 8, 2017.

1. jmadre

jmadre Member

^^ Your relationship and showing affection, in your longevity, is certainly something I would strive for in my relationship.

1 person likes this.
  2. Longcandy

Longcandy Members

That works ,before I found it hard to tell my partner to finish it then come up so I change my diet to make it sweet so she could stay longer n she would ask me while down there is it coming n I would say not yet m half way there n she would continue n bang I let go .did that few times n apologize after doing that. 2years
    N nw she doesn't complained ,does it twice nw one after the other

1 person likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

There is an intimacy to both that I really like

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife wouldn't allow it so I just let it fly into her mouth, she should have known I was about to cum...The first big squirt went into her mouth and as she pulled off she got the next three shots on her face. She got over it and allowed me too several times after that but would run into the bathroom to spit it out. I thought she was being over dramatic.

5. Charles.M

Charles.M Members

Im so sad my girlfriend doesnt like "cum" she hates the texture what should i do to make her feel comfortable

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Start slow and let her taste some of your precum on a finger tip. Show her you are willing to taste it with her. Make it sensual erotic experience. Drink lots of water and eat pineapple.

7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Not sure if this is her concern mainly, but she doesn't have to swallow.

8. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

My wife never allowed me to blow in her mouth. Not that she didn't allow me it was more of when she sensed I was coming she would pull out and use her hands to finish. I thought nothing of it until one day I said "I would really like to finish in your mouth". She had no problem with it and it was amazing. Never went back - I always finish in her mouth now. Now all I have to do is get her to swallow. That would be an amazing bond.

9. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

maybe you should have a talk and get to the bottom of her feeling... maybe he did something repulsive or HE w as repulsive... I think fact she loves you should give you some purchase over this long ago guy... I'd certainly want to do this for the man I loved. Some long ago bad experience should be resolved. Do a sitdown.

10. OrleansWordsmith

really think you should not do surprises... HONEY I forgot to use my condom! Baby, I didn't pay the car insurance. OOps house note slipped my mind. Did YOU pick up the kids from school?... Some surprises aren't fun and apologies after the fact don't make up for them.

11. OrleansWordsmith

I've heard there might be a dietary change you could make to sweeten bitter or very salty come... I've heard some can taste like cantaloupe! Well, I love cantaloupe and would certainly like to experience that taste sensation!

12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Eating cantaloupe right now:)

OrleansWordsmith likes this.
  13. OrleansWordsmith

Improve that taste of your ejaculate from Ask Men:

Things To Avoid
    There are several foods and lifestyle choices that affect your flavor profile. A quick rundown of a few things that make you taste pretty bad include:

Smoking: Stale cigarette flavor will infuse your semen if you’re a smoker. “Especially if you are a frequent smoker or you smoked right before sex. The flavor also comes out of your skin and nipples,” says House. As smoking also messes with your smile and your breath, it’s a good idea to avoid that vice altogether.

Drugs And Alcohol: “Marijuana and whiskey might feel good to consume, but don’t taste good when your partner imbibes,” says House. Better to stay away and have a cocktail after.

Dairy: “Dairy adds healthy bacteria to your digestive tract, but that doesn’t translate to a healthy flavor,” says House. Plus, dairy tends to make many of us gassy or bloated, and who wants that when trying to show off the abs during sex? So try to stay away from milk, cheese, yogurt and butter before sex. You can always take her for ice cream after.

Meat: It’s been said that vegetarians and vegans have the best tasting releases. There’s a reason for that. “Steak might taste good to you, but it adds an extra salty flavor to your semen,” says House. If you are going to eat meat, poultry is a better bet than red meat. Then again, if she really craves salty and savory snacks, that steak may work for you.

High-Sulfur Foods: “High-sulfur foods Like cauliflower, cabbage, and broccoli intensify the taste of your semen (and not in a good way),” says House.

Caffeine: Some caffeine is fine, but avoid too much. Caffeine in large quantities will make your semen have a bitter taste, and there’s nothing appetizing about that.

Processed Food: “Fast food burgers, fries, pizza and tacos have a chemical that make your semen taste bitter, so you’re better off, for your stomach and sex life, not indulging,” says House.

Asparagus: This one is probably kind of obvious. “If it affects your pee so strongly, imagine what it will do with your semen too,” says House.

RELATED: What She's Thinking While Giving You A Blowjob, Revealed

Taste Enhancers
    All's not lost, though: there are lots of foods that can make your semen taste much better, so maybe keep them in mind at dinner. A general rule is that if it’s something that’s very good for your health, it’s probably going to benefit you in other areas as well. If it’s something that’s not good for your health, it’ll probably have related drawbacks to keep in mind. Always also remember that scent and taste are super related.

Sweeten: “Cinnamon, wheatgrass, parsley, lemon and peppermint have all been shown to sweeten the taste of semen,” says House. Naturally sugary foods (not cookies and brownies) including pineapple, plums, kiwis, and blueberries make your taste tastier. Stock up on that pineapple juice now.

Cranberries: The tart fruit does the opposite with your semen and in fact helps to balance pH levels, which improves your semen, says House. So if you are going to have that cocktail, maybe make it a cranberry juice and vodka, high on the cranberry, low on the vodka.

Celery: This vegetable is high in Vitamin C and helps flush some of the salty semen flavor out. Plus it’s said to be a negative calorie food: It takes more calories to digest it than it contains, making it a great choice to stock up on.

Enhancers: And we don’t mean adding some cinnamon or mint to your water (which actually will help) – but rather products like this that promise to enhance the taste of your releases. Actually, we’re kidding. It’s doubtful this works.

You can also change the taste of your semen by drinking more water. “Alkalizing the body with things like wheatgrass shots, parsley, peppermint, and lemon can all help make your semen taste better. Pineapple juice and eating more fruits like apples, plums, cherries and blueberries can also help sweeten things up,” says Hall. As hydration is great for endurance and feeling your best, this is always a great idea.

Think Ahead
    There are certain things you wouldn’t want to eat if you are about to get down. These are similar to foods you may not want to eat if you were able to kiss someone for the first time. “Don’t eat anything you wouldn’t eat before going out on a first date. Garlic, onion, asparagus, and broccoli are all strong foods that will make your ejaculate taste extremely pungent. If it’s bad for your breath, it’s bad for your cum,” says Andrew Nolan of Squirt.org.

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good info:)!

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We've had great sex for over 40 years without it, so no need to discuss it again.

16. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Didn't cum in my wife's mouth for the first 3-5 years and one night I tried to pull out and she stopped me and swallowed my load. It was awesome and I was shocked as hell, if she finishes me with oral I usually cum in her mouth and she spits says it gives her a swore throat for a while but not too long ago I asked her to swallow during the heat of the moment and she did but rarely do I expect it.

Deejay88 likes this.
  17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes, that has happened to me. My wife refuses all the time because many years ago I came in her mouth which she hated the taste. I will not blame her. There are many ways to get sexual satisfaction than cuming in your beautiful partner's mouth.

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You must be very lucky

19. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I know I am! 27 years this September and still worship her

20. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

There is no way I am not going to swallow my hubbys cum. I love the feel, the warmth & the taste. For me the stronger the taste the better.

Deejay88, Micheal9 and Altman like this.