Show Us Your Knits And/or Crochets-What Are You Working On?

Discussion in 'Fiber Arts' started by fundoo, Apr 7, 2017.

1. fundoo

fundoo Members

This is amazing! Nice work!

2. fundoo

fundoo Members

Yeah, first looks like a simple knit. Second one looks like maybe doubled up medium weight yarn with large needles (as opposed to large or chunky weight yarn used with large needles in the first). Both look nice and comfy! :)

Actually, I'm kinda curious about the second. Do you have a link to the instructions or a mini description of it?

3. I actually took the spare wool and buttons ( a large tub of multicoloured) as payment and designed a fab wee cardigan for myself. I will try and take a photo and post it.

4. IMG_20171017_092241_164.JPG

It's not a good photo but you get an idea

5. fundoo

fundoo Members

I think I'm jinxed. I had to scrap the baby sweater. It wasn't working out, goofed up the pattern with the colorwork experimenting, the yarn sections were getting tangled, I kept losing my place from not keeping it up daily... I'm just tired! I'm just distracted! Better to do this when I'm clear and free of holidays and other life happenings to truly focus. So, maybe next year! :smirk::relaxed: