Male Chastity

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by JoeyM51, Apr 7, 2017.

1. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

After 40 years of living in a poly triad with my wife and our girlfriend, we found ourselves as a couple again. We had tried all the fetishes we could find, except chastity play. At first I thought it was stupid to give up a lot of orgasms in return for one fantastic one later. It was the only thing we had not done so we gave it a try. I have been wearing a chastity device for 4 years now. The technology has greatly improved and although it is locked, it is comfortable to wear. It is similar to Tantric sex in that we have regular sex as usual. Some think chastity is the same as no sex; that is celibacy, not chastity.

The way it works is that we have sex as usual except only my wife gets to orgasm. She edges and teases me over and over again, stopping right before I orgasm. I am in a constant state of that feeling you have one second before your orgasm. I do get to orgasm when my wife decides it is time. When I do orgasm, it is extremely intense. I have become addicted to the anticipation of an orgasm more than the orgasm itself. I will try to explain. It makes me feel like when I was dating. I would shower and shave, put on cologne and have butterflies in my stomach not knowing if I would get lucky that night. That is how I feel before sex with my wife every time. I never know when her teasing will turn into an orgasm for me. I also am filled with sexual energy all the time. After an orgasm I am left feeling less energetic and kind of bored without that sexual energy.

My wife is having some of the best orgasms of her life. For the first time in her life she is not sharing me with her girlfriend and is in charge of our sex life. She loves the control she has over me by teasing me penis. Without having to worry about my orgasm, she can focus on hers. She is happy and I am happy. After living most of my life in orgasm seeking behavior and being poly, this is a very interesting fetish. I never know when I will get lucky with my own wife and that is what makes anticipating sex so exciting.

Chastity is not a very popular fetish, but it is gaining in popularity lately. Almost every sex store online and brick and mortar, sell chastity devices. Even some popular chain drug stores sell them as masturbation control devices online. It is a good way to control a man's chronic masturbation. That is one of the reasons we got into it. Unless you experience it, being sexually teases and brought to the edge of an orgasm for a hour a few nights a week, you cannot imagine how good it feels. I jump at the mere touch and I moan in sexual frustration. My moans turn on my wife and trigger her multiple intense orgasms. Then there are ruined orgasms. Those are when she stops just as I am ejaculating. I ejaculate but feel no pleasure. Lots of things to do but in the end I get my orgasm and it blows my mind how intense it is.

2. magzine2

magzine2 Banned

yes it is a good wank fantasy,but not being able to masturbate unless your wife lets you is a no no.women dont know how much men masturbate otherwise we would all be locked up!

3. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I would never like the idea of true chastity but I really do like the idea of being teased for a very long time but I damn better get off at the end of such a session

bigredinmass likes this.
  4. brieflover

brieflover Members

so are you locked in chastity when she is teasing and edging you? I have a huge fantasy of being pegged in chastity and made to cum from prostate stimulation while stuck in my chastity cage.

5. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

No ive never used one of those chastity cages; I would imagine that's one of the most intense forms of teasing though