Tesco Doesn't Want Your Patronage, Barefooters And Pyjama Wearers

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by drumminmama, Apr 7, 2017.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've tried the stuff and i'm fairly sure it's not good for anyone else.

1 person likes this.
  2. mattygroves

mattygroves Members

I'm quite happy to abide by Tesco's rules, I go barefoot because it feels good, I don't want to cause trouble or make a scene.

I went there yesterday and wore my slim Havianas with 2 toe rings and an anklet, probably got my feet noticed just as much as if they'd been bare.

1 person likes this.
  3. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

I'd imagine that they probably would, since I've always considered that feet appear incredibly delicate in a pair of slims. Are they available in sizes larger than an 8?

I have size 9 feet, but 41-42 in Havaianas are slightly on the small side, as I have a high arch and broad forefoot. As such, when my feet aren't bare, they're usually adorned in a pair of Havaiana Tops.

4. mattygroves

mattygroves Members

I wear the women's 41-42 Eur, I think that's the largest size. I don't wear mens flip flops, the soles and the straps seem thicker - I like my feet to be as naked as possible when I have to wear them. I have a pair of beige ones that look quite like bare feet from any kind of distance

1 person likes this.
  5. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

While I consider size 41-42 to be just a little on the small side, with my toe and heels touching either end of the foot bed, my feet do still fit in them. Thankfully, I have quite short toes, so they don't overhang. As such, I do own a pair of Rose Gold Havaianas, wearing them occasionally.