Lilith The Same As The Moon = Odd?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ryupower, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

Hello all, I made a birth chart here: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

So I am noticing some things here. My "ascending node" is the same as my Sun sign, but something that grabbed me more was that my "Lilith" was the same as my "Moon". I looked "Lilith" in terms of astrology up, it seems to be called 'The Dark Moon', also, and it seems to have something to do with my negative traits that I secretly don't show, or something like that. Is it unusual to have the 'dark moon' and 'moon' in the same sign?

A table of my chart is attached (I think that is more useful than the chart itself) stuff.PNG

~Zen~ likes this.
  2. setaremystica

setaremystica Members

You don't have to worry, there's not much relevance in having Black Lilith in the same sign as the Moon.

The aspects that Black Lilith make with your planets are relevant and show parts of your psychology which will be influenced by it. Usually aspects with tight orbs, 0-1 degree are the most relevant.

Also, Black Lilith is just a part of a person's psychology - that is in the chart of any person - it doesn't need to be interpreted as something bad.

~Zen~ and Desera_xoxo like this.
  3. stoinis17

stoinis17 Newbie

~Zen~ likes this.
  4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Excellent! Thanks for responding to this :)