Where Do I Apply?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Reverand JC, Mar 26, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Actually I wear safety pins, a pussy hat, and listen to Keith Olberman

2. 6-eyed shaman

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I need to know about health benefits first

1 person likes this.
  4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Sorry when I hear about a video made by James O'keefe used as definitive evidence followed by references to removal of constitutional rights I just hear Alex Jones screaming.

I'm starting to see Alt Right lecturers as having about the easiest job on the planet now. Show up, protesters shut down your lecture, collect your cancellation fee, move on to the next one and do it again.

I also want to know about legal representation.

C/S,
    Rev J

5. 6-eyed shaman

Maybe they should let these "alt-right " speakers voice themselves to see how crazy their politics actually are, and expose any possible hateful rhetoric they may have. Rather than use fascist tactics to silence those with the wrong opinion.

But of course the real reason they are silenced by violent leftist protests is because they realize their own arguments hold no water. And they are afraid of being exposed for their lies.

By the way. Southern and Pettibone are sexy as hell. Most conservative libertarian girls are. I'd let them spit roast me with strap ons

1 person likes this.
  6. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We tried that with Trump and it got him elected!

1 person likes this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

So silencing people through means of violence is OK as long as they have the wrong opinion? Is THAT what you're saying?

According to your signature, in your America diversity is celebrated. As long as it isn't diversity of opinion, of course.....