Open Door Sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by modeve, Mar 25, 2017.

1. modeve

modeve Members

I stay nude at home as does my husband. We even have sex irrespective of time (day or night). We never close bed room's door even guests are staying with us (in room upstairs). Recently my husband's younger sister was with us. At night, as usual we didn't close doors and had sex. Next morning my SIL (husband's sis) advised me smilingly to shut doors while sleeping. She told to have seen us enjoying sex last night. I have not talked to husband. But at the same time I personally don't want to confine ourselves in a closed room. It gives me a sense as if we are locked in a cell.
    What do you think and suggest?

1 person likes this.
  2. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My wife and I never had kids and we lived in a poly triad for 30 years. We often hosted sex parties since we had no kids. We never closed the doors to bedrooms or bathrooms. However, out of respect for others, if we had a guest, we would close the doors. I do not see closing a door to be confining in the least. If we had guest who were into group sex, then we all kept the doors open so we could hear each other. There was a lot of fun bantering back and forth depending on what we heard. Sometimes we all laughed when we heard someone scream out their orgasm and say silly things.

We went to nude beaches but only on vacation 4 times a year. We loved to have sex against a hotel window with the lights on at night so that anyone looking could see my wife pressed against the plexiglass floor to ceiling window. My wife often walked around our hotel room when room service was setting up our meal. I was twice nude on top of a hotel bed when a maid walked in. I drank too much the night before and did not hear the soft knoce. The first time the maid say excuse me and left. The second one entered the room where we talked, had sex and then she was fired and stayed with me for two weeks.

The best was when I was home recovering from surgery on my groin area and could not take the pressure of any covers. Our house was for sale and my wife was out with the car. The real estate agent just entered our house with a family of four and opened my bedroom door and the whole family saw me naked. So yes, we are used to living without kids and with a lot of friends into sex like us. However we respect our guests as any good host would do. I did put clothes on before I came out of the bathroom after my shower and wore clothes at all times. Big deal, it was only for a night or two and was not making a dent in our life style. We are not fanatics after all. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think you have to ask yourself about your attitude towards your guests.

Is it their responsibility (as the visitor) to adjust their attitudes to yours? Is it a guest's responsibility to make the minimum impact?
    or
    Is it your responsibility (as the host) to make your guests feel comfortable? Is it the host's responsibility to make the effort to make the guests happy?

I think this question is more about hospitality than it is about sex.

4 people like this.
  4. AirBare

AirBare Members

We too do not wear clothes at home and leave the doors open when having sex. Actually all the doors are usually open even the bathrooms. I am naturally loud and vocal during sex and quite proud I have the wife I do. The only exception is when the kids are visiting. I inform guest staying over they are welcome to leave the bedroom door open as we do. We really only have one type of guest these days and it's nudist friends. I hate closed spaces and always have. We don't engage in swinging or swapping but I don't mind being watched having sex.

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

I think MikeE has the right perspective. It's not about sex, it's not about being proud or confined. It's about being a good host.

6. BobRohdin

BobRohdin Members

Yeah, it depends on your guests. If they're good with that, then by all means go! But if you think they might not be comfortable with the idea of seeing their family members get it on, might as well close the door when they're in.

7. To me there is no being confined in a cell when you're having sex. A closed door can mean "fuck off with your opinions" as much as it means that you're trapping yourself inside. But I can also understand the desire to be out in the open. I dunno.

8. Sherifhabeeb

Sherifhabeeb Members

I like to do it in open spaces; the balcony, on the roof and so. But only when it is dark. I don't like people to see either me or my wife naked. It is so embarrassing, indeed.