Heavy Duty Connectors Now In China

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by maryzhu, Mar 24, 2017.

1. maryzhu

maryzhu Members

I am going to make an investigation as I guess many people know little about heavy duty connectors. Now through this forum, I would like to express my understandings upon heavy duty connectors.

In recent days, heavy duty connectors are widespread used in China and many vendors from China began to sell various different heavy duty connectors.

Here are my following understandings:

The heavy duty connector is a component that we often contact with an electronic engineering technician. Its role is very simple: in the circuit is blocked or isolated between the circuit, set up a bridge of communication, so that the current flow, so that the circuit to achieve a predetermined function.

The connector is an indispensable part of the electronic device, along the current flow path observation, you will always find one or more connectors. Connector form and structure is ever-changing, with the application of objects, frequency, power, application environment, etc., there are a variety of different forms of connectors. For example, the connector on the pitch and the connector of the hard drive, and the rocket connector are very different. But no matter what kind of connector, must ensure that the current smooth and continuous flow of reliable.

In the optical fiber system, the carrier of the transmitted signal is light, glass and plastic instead of the wires in the ordinary circuit, but the optical signal is not limited to the current. In the case of the rapid development of optoelectronic technology, The connectors are also used in the pathways, and they function the same as the circuit connectors.

For the connector, we may not have more understanding. The so-called connectors are two or more containers that are connected to each other below the liquid level. Contains the same liquid, the liquid pressure on the same connection, the liquid level equal.

(1) The connector contains the same liquid, but the pressure on the liquid level, the liquid surface pressure difference is equal to the two pressure difference between the liquid level of the two containers.

(2) the pressure on the liquid surface of the connector is equal, but the two sides are different from each other liquid, since the interface between the two liquid level and the liquid density is inversely proportional.

The principle of the connector has a wide range of applications in engineering. Such as a variety of liquid meter (water level gauge, oil level meter, etc.), mercury vacuum gauge, liquid column pressure table, differential pressure meter, etc., are the application of the principle of connecting made.

By understanding the definition and working principle of the connector will help us better understand and develop the connector market.

After you get to know the market for heavy duty connectors, you'll find that in current market, very rare connectors can be easily seen.

Those are my following understandings. What is your idea ? Do you agree with my ideas ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.

Ps: Excuse me if I was wrong improperly in words or expressions as I am a green hand in electronic engineerings. I need continual learnings.

May someone would like to help ?

thanks in advance.

2. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Wavy Gravy Soliton Wave-Amplifiers Converge
    The shadow is but the memory of the eternal light,
    An aimless wave gently reborn yet again mid ocean,
    Going nowhere, still it somehow traverses the earth,
    Encompassing nothing, while embracing everything,
    Rogue waves making any roller coaster look tame,
    Wavy Gravy Soliton Wave-Amplifiers all converge,
    Arousing ancient memories of heroic adventures!
    Unchained Prometheus always full of surprises,
    Chasing dolphins while hurling into the wind,
    Anxiously Begs for the approval of all,
    Surrendering to those who delight in their ignorance!
    Outcasts and rejects thrilled to soar free at last,
    Content smiles spread on the still rising wind.
    Sails fluttering, in synchrony with the breeze,
    Sensual embrace, reawakens the dreamers.
    Silent revere of the perfect moment of grace,
    The slightest sigh of relief, whispering water,
    Castaways, become one with new horizons.