Some Advice

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by jenks2026, Mar 22, 2017.

1. jenks2026

jenks2026 Members

The truth is, I'm bi-curious. I have some gay friends but I don't want talk about this.

I've never been with a guy, I don't even know how or where to start. I don't know if I should go to a club to meet a guy, I've never been to a gay bar and everything I know feels like one big cliche. I don't want to make an idiot out of myself. Also you wouldn't really call me good looking, I'm not like a lot of gay guys I know who really take care of themselves, I can't imagine I'm the type of guy that will be able to go out and pull a guy

Then there's all the health issues, I don't want to embarrass myself I know I'm probably stereotyping or being cliche.But if i don't meet a guy in a club how am I going to meet someone?

I'm probably embarrassing myself and I think I am bi not gay but I was hoping that you would share your experiences and opinions.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your bi, but not gay?

Isn't bi a bit of both? You like both?

Claim it, no embarrassment here!

Talk to your gay friends, they will help you! If they are friends..

3. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

My adviice would be to experiment discreetly, that way if things don't go to plan or you realize dudes are not for you in whatever way, no harm done!

4. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Just go to a gay club, get wasted and the rest is history. By talking to your friends won't help you much, because obviously you just need to have sex with a dude. After that you'll know weather you like it or not. Play safe.

Tags: