Westminster Security Incident!

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, Mar 22, 2017.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

More common in the middle east. The perpetrators being the US led western colaition forces.

In case anyone missed it in the news, while it was talking about the 4 people killed in London yesterday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/s-coalition-syria-air-strike-raqq-isis-school-killed-al-mansoura-human-rights-observatory-a7642781.html

2. Golden_Wheel

Golden_Wheel Members

I do not believe this is over brexit.

Brexit will be used as an excuse to justify this?

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Do you think this attack on that school was carried out on purpose? If not, why would you say a happening like this thread is about is more common in Syria and then share this accident?
    Why act like it is something dubious that 4 people died by some maniac in the UK (near the parlement even) gets more attention in the UK than the so maniest tragic event in a war in another part of the world?

4. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

It's nothing to do with Brexit. The right who are generally pro-Brexit will no doubt try to use it to call for more immigration controls etc.

5. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I don't think it was. But I think WD's point is that people here really take very little notice when things like that happen because they're far away and happen to non Brits.

This country has become very inward looking these days. It's easy to ignore it when people die in the middle east, less so when it's on your own doorstep. The govt here justify selling arms to the the dictators of the world on grounds of protecting UK jobs in the defence industry. People don't care by and large even if children are bombed using UK made weapons.

I don't think the UK govt are sufficiently morally aware that their actions have consequences. I'm not justifying violence, and I do feel for those who were killed or injured, but all I can see is more trouble coming unless Britain changes its act.

2 people like this.
  6. morrow

morrow Visitor

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrhLovaFs8

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

OMG! What do you say?

Are they saying the truth? I'm not sure, but i think in the UK they are asking for trouble talking on the streets like that! You bet someone will complain and they will be arrested! You can't talk like that no more! Lol

9. The Walking Dickhead

Sad that this guy doesn't seem to realise he's just coming across with the same angry rhetoric as an Imam terrorist.

10. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It's not my war.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

your fellow countryman are downloading manuals to kill muslims.. fascinating.

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

[​IMG]?

1 person likes this.
  13. morrow

morrow Visitor

The latest pic released of him, just 5 mins before he died...So very very sad!

14. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I see the populist press are reacting in a measured and rational way as usual...

[​IMG]

I know what, let's just ban cars instead.

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

It sells!

You don't need a manual to do it..Just a right foot on the right pedal!

It's just trash news, that means they have nothing of interest for their front page!
    If you don't buy it, they will start finding better crap!

16. The Walking Dickhead

Or we could ban The Daily Mail?

Cars too. I'm up for banning everything that likes to expel dirty air out of it's backside.

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well, what can you say to that! Cows expell more than anything, and that's apparently a fact!

18. morrow

morrow Visitor