How To Discreetly Hook Up With Another Married Guy

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Joboo6, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

It's been a long time since I had a friend like that and our friendship came early and easy. After him I didn't swim in that end of the pool anymore but always enjoyed the memories. I was blessed in the gene pool and never had any issues getting women, I hardly ever went after one since so many came to me. During that time in the late 70's I was constantly approached by guys interested in me. I don't call them gay since maybe they were bi, some were definitely gay and they would seek me out in a situation where I would be uncomfortable. I alway turned them down but I was somewhat attracted to a few. I did succumb to one guy but the situation was perfect and he just kept asking me if he could suck my dick. So I let him, and after he says, " I thought it would be bigger." I responded " you hoped it would be bigger, just like I did."
    Now days my wife doesn't want sex and I think about how to find someone to re-explore with and I am stumped.
    Women still come on to me but no guys, except for the ocassional stare and then they're gone. I would love to find a married bi or curious guy. I travel weekly and privacy would be easy but craigslist scares the crap out of me.
    Where do go? What do you look for from others in a bar or hotel? I would rather find a bi married guy but I'm open to suggestions.

2. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

You've posted this twice, and no one has replied to either post. So I'll jump in.

Craigslist. Or put Grinder on your phone.

3. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I have use craigslist with some success, but you have to be careful and weed through a lot of crap.
    I think in a bigger city would be easier I live in a play with a population of about 50k and I have found others like me. It takes time.

ohSOcurious, BiSal and jmadre like this.
  4. Windman

Windman Members

I have had some luck on Silverdaddies. It's nice because you can chat with a guy for a while to see if it's a match and gain some comfort about him before agreeing to meet.

2 people like this.
  5. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I am a bi curious man who would like to meet you, have never been with a man but have very strong urges, near Houston tx?

Texas_Male and ohSOcurious like this.
  6. Windman

Windman Members

No I'm in California. Really depending on how picky you are, silverdaddies is a good option. You are afforded the opportunity to chat with someone to gain a level of comfort before agreeing to meet them.

7. jsb

jsb Member

I have also had good luck with CL, we trade pics and chat through emails before agreeing to meet.

8. hankerxxx

hankerxxx Members

I am a frequent visitor to SilverDaddies (38677).

I have found a lot of nice guys to jackoff with online and one several months ago who gave me a fantastic blow job. He didn't want anything return and he was excellent. I keep searching for another married older guy (I'm 71) who wants to get together for sex. Lately I've been thinking more and more about letting a guy fuck me but have never tried it. I figure other married guys want to be just as safe/clean as I do. A smaller endowment would probable be best IMHO. I myself am pretty small so we might be able to switch and both enjoy each other.

ohSOcurious, finisher and BiSal like this.
  9. Occurious

Occurious Members

I used to have good lock on Men4SexNow but not in recent memory. Have found a few guys lately on Squirt.

KC69 likes this.
  10. WillButler

WillButler Members

I'm having same problem. I live in small town and don't know where to meet other bicurious guys. I tried CL a couple times but replies all for quick hookup. Some of the suggestions here might help. Any more would be even better.

11. Johnsgdcr

Johnsgdcr Members

12. Johnsgdcr

Johnsgdcr Members

I wish I knew. Have been looking.

ohSOcurious and Poplo. like this.
  13. Johnsgdcr

Johnsgdcr Members

I wish I knew.

ohSOcurious and Poplo. like this.
  14. snowmanb2

snowmanb2 Members

I find it difficult to find a long term lover. Most of the TS I have been with are on hormones and cannot get hard. Disappointing for a cocksucker!
    Not a perfect world that I thought the crossover world would be!

ohSOcurious likes this.
  15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

A local bi married guy in a sexless marriage would be great. Just hard to find.

ready2try, ohSOcurious and Curious69 like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Craigslist was great for locating sexually frustrated married men. Over some 7 years I had hook up with probably 60 men for mutual oral with about 10 of them becoming weekly regulars. Craigslist provided the discreet contact and conversation for both parties to seek out what it was they were searching for without actually meeting with the ability to share photos as I need to see the cock needing sucked before committing to doing so. Once an agreement was reached it was time to hook up for action. Craigslist worked great for me. I couldn't believe there were that many married, sexually frustrated men locally wanting sucked off by another guy or wanting to suck cock themselves. That was a great 7 year stretch as I probably gave about 1,000+ blow jobs to those 60 guys. I'd say about 15 of them were just looking for a regular cock sucker 1-2 times a week and at one point I was involved with three guys at once so I was sucking cock 4-6 days a week, many times all three on the same day for almost two years.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    BarefootJason likes this.
  17. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I'm assuming you swallowed them all? How many married guys actually wanted to do the sucking and bottom for you?
    I'd be more comfortable having a regular actual friend. Play some golf, go shooting, guy stuff, then go home for mutual BJs and being his bottom. Then go home to our sexless wives.

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I swallowed 99% of the time...the first 8-10 I was new but once I swallowed I always swallowed unless he wanted to give me a facial but most wanted me to swallow their load because their wives refused to, yes I've swallowed a lot of cum in my days. Most guys (IMO) myself included want to cum in the mouth that's sucking their cock. I'd say 85% of those guys wanted a mutual suck bud and 15% just wanted a no-strings blow job which I willingly provided 1-3 times a week. None of those guys or myself wanted anal as I wasn't into it then.

19. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Damn that's a lot of cum. I've probably swallowed 50 loads back in my youth, mostly from the same buddy. The only cum I've had since was my own, or our friend's after he came in my wife during MFMs. I'm almost afraid that if I found a bi guy friend I'd never look back. That elusive married bi male that wants his cock sucked and wants to top frequently.

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Without an accurate count I'm pretty sure I've swallowed some 2,000-2,500 loads of cock cum...I love it. It's also probably why I'm still in such great shape at 55. Male semen does have a good number of health benefits.

Tags: