#1 Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • LocationAnother Universe

Posted March 20 2017 - 01:59 PM

https://www.theregis...empt_passwords/

Obama and the democrats can talk all they want about our great constitution and the morality of the American people, but their words are obviously falling on deaf ears. Trump has the right idea that, in this political climate, its all about seeing how much you can get away with because the rule of law no longer applies when it doesn't even matter to judges and lawyers. There is no reason to vote either democrat or republican when neither party will defend the constitution and the rule of law.

Edited by Wu Li Heron, March 20 2017 - 02:45 PM.

• Golden_Wheel likes this

#2 Ged

Ged

No Fantasy Required.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts
  • LocationSticking around.

Posted March 20 2017 - 02:07 PM

It's a tyrany of cunts

"What has posterity ever done for me!" - Groucho Marx.

#3 Golden_Wheel

Golden_Wheel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 02:28 PM

I was prepared to tell you all about the Scot brothers and how they marketed toiletpaper by giving it to hotels for use in outhouses.

Well said WuLi

Now I understand. The Constitution was flushed down the toilet by Obama.

#4 Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 02:46 PM

I was prepared to tell you all about the Scot brothers and how they marketed toiletpaper by giving it to hotels for use in outhouses.

Well said WuLi

Now I understand. The Constitution was flushed down the toilet by Obama.

Obama wasn't the one who flushed it down the toilet, the American people did when they insisted on turning the entire country into a police state. They insisted on congress gerrymandering the entire voting system, they insisted on congress suspending our constitutional rights indefinitely, they insisted corporations are people and should be allowed to run the entire mass media system without restraint, and now they are insisting that Trump defy the courts and use heavy handed tactics to deal with all the rampant corruption. The American people have manufactured their own crisis and only disaster can turn this mess around. Obama's contribution was minor in comparison, but he went along with it like all the rest. For his reward, the republicans refused to let him pick a supreme court justice because the law is up for grabs to the highest bidder and whoever has the power to challenge the entire legal system.

Two million women just marched in protest against their own president and this mess won't get cleaned up until all hell breaks loose. That's the only strategy the republican party has left is to divide and conquer because they no longer have the numbers on their side and everyone is fed up with their nonstop bullshit threatening to bankrupt the government and turn the rule of law and democratic principles into a joke in bad taste. Even the republicans can no longer stand the stink of their own shit protesting their own president. I wish I could say the democrats are any better, but mouthing the words freedom, democracy, equality, and rule of law will get them nowhere when they have supported the same bullshit of merely grabbing power whenever they can get away with it and allowing the wealthy to get away with murder.

Edited by Wu Li Heron, March 20 2017 - 03:15 PM.

• themnax and Golden_Wheel like this

#5 Golden_Wheel

Golden_Wheel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 03:16 PM

Nothing to do Obama's with complete disregard for the tenth amendment? Once a president is allowed to disregard any part of the constitution, which Obama has done, the rest of it has No value,

Obama also gave rise to extremists like this. He listened to crazies. The republicans only have one choice left, and that is to fix the democrats fuck up,

Edited by Golden_Wheel, March 20 2017 - 03:23 PM.

#6 Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 03:39 PM

Nothing to do Obama's with complete disregard for the tenth amendment? Once a president is allowed to disregard any part of the constitution, which Obama has done, the rest of it has No value,

Obama also gave rise to extremists like this. He listened to crazies. The republicans only have one choice left, and that is to fix the democrats fuck up,

LOL, the republican party couldn't replace a broken lightbulb and can't even agree on how to dismantle Obamacare. It was Bush who allowed Wall Street and the bankers to crash the entire world economy and it is their continuing incompetence that gave us a new president they themselves are complaining about! That's exactly what the democrats have relied upon repeatedly is that republicans will fuck everything up so badly people will vote people like Obama into office that, normally, would never stand a snowball's chance in hell.

That's the whole problem, is that neither party has much to offer anyone except the wealthy and the American people themselves could not find their own ass with both hands unable to even tell me the simple distinction between a lynch mob and a democracy. Obamacare was a small token to the poor and, in fact, so small that now even the republicans are having difficulty dismantling it knowing there is only so much people will put up with and they are already beginning to riot in the streets and protest by the millions. Bush took a government with a positive balance sheet and turned it into a twenty trillion dollar debt overnight through neglect and outright greed. Twenty trillion dollars worth of debt and not a single banker went to jail for outright fraud, in fact, they are still pretty much practicing the same fraud and only getting a slap on the wrist. There's your rule of law for you and the value of your vaunted constitution, the best justice system that money can buy and an American public where one in five insist the sun revolves around the earth.

Edited by Wu Li Heron, March 20 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#7 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 20,195 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted March 20 2017 - 03:40 PM

https://www.theregis...empt_passwords/

Obama and the democrats can talk all they want about our great constitution and the morality of the American people, but their words are obviously falling on deaf ears. Trump has the right idea that, in this political climate, its all about seeing how much you can get away with because the rule of law no longer applies when it doesn't even matter to judges and lawyers. There is no reason to vote either democrat or republican when neither party will defend the constitution and the rule of law.

the chumpster IS the political climate. 

he's what you get when people deny that a world of anger and aggressiveness, won't make anyone happier, healthier, live longer, or get any more enjoyment out of doing so.

what you're right about is that a piece of paper won't protect anyone if enough people don't support what's written on it.

people who deny that aggressiveness is tyranny and consideration morality may deserve what they get, but there are at least as many of us out here who don't.

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

#8 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 20,195 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 03:47 PM

It's a tyrany of cunts

this is an odd thing to say in the face of any logical analysis.  it is however a tyranny.  just one, as all tyrannies are, of the dominance of aggressiveness.

=^^=
.../\...

#9 Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 04:26 PM

the chumpster IS the political climate. 

he's what you get when people deny that a world of anger and aggressiveness, won't make anyone happier, healthier, live longer, or get any more enjoyment out of doing so.

what you're right about is that a piece of paper won't protect anyone if enough people don't support what's written on it.

people who deny that aggressiveness is tyranny and consideration morality may deserve what they get, but there are at least as many of us out here who don't.

They deserve nothing. We just had two million women protest their own president, but they represent less than 1% of the population. If just ten percent fewer people voted in a national election congress would be so embarrassed they would come crawling to them on hands and knees because we already have the lowest turnout in the developed world. If ten percent went on strike tomorrow we would see similar results, but all they do is complain nonstop no matter who is in office or what happens. Bankers commit massive fraud to collapse the entire economy and when they protest, the billionaire mayor of NYC arrests 26 reporters in one day only to receive a slap on the wrist. Nobody says boo, nothing is done, and everybody just waits for it to blow over because there is no such thing as leftist politics in America today or even a functional democracy which is why in over ten years nobody has been able to tell me the simple distinction between a lynch mob and a democracy.

Trump is what you get when people insist all is fair in love, war, and politics and few ever even bother to object.

Edited by Wu Li Heron, March 20 2017 - 04:32 PM.

#10 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 20,195 posts

Posted March 20 2017 - 04:41 PM

it takes more then non-objecting.  tyranny isn't created by a lack of objection alone.  it requires a romance of the idea that hierarchy provides some benefit, in some way, to some one.

if non-objection were all, no one would object to living in trees or caves.  and personally, i believe that a great many people would be just as happy, if not a great deal more so, doing so.

almost everyone says they like toys and being able to enjoy them.  so do i.  the question this raises is about how much that is unpleasant are we willing to put up with, in order to do so.

• Golden_Wheel likes this

=^^=
.../\...

Click to shop at Zamnesia