#142 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,248 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted Today, 01:11 AM

I'm at the pub and fucken drunk. :)
Well maybe not drunk. I'm tipsy. I'm feeling good. :)
Not winning pool but I'm feeling good. =p
You can't win these "one shot" rule games. They just foul on purpose and usually I'd get an advantage from that with ball in hand or two shots but nope you just gotta smile and say yeah well I would have had so many more opportunities if I was playing Comp rules. :D
  • rollingalong likes this

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#143 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,248 posts

Posted Today, 02:27 AM

And now I'm back home and we are going to make cocktail franks in puff pastry I think they call these... pigs in a blanket?

I do not like that reference. =p something about pigs...

I call them Scooby snacks. >.>

My dealer say 3 more weeks. -.- fuck. I'm gonna smoke probably my last bowl right now. 3 more weeks. I may as well just give up forever. Wahhh.

My computer didn't come this morning. That'll be it they won't come now if they didn't in the morning. Assholes. Fuck I'm so angry at DHL. But probably the sellers fault. I can see on tracking it's not express priority. The computer was a touch cheaper because "free shipping" I should have chosen the cheaper version where I paid shipping they'd have to go Express like they said but I can see online tracking it's just ordinary parcel. I'm annoyed at them but meh. I can say anything.

I got a F1 BBQ to go to on Sunday morning. I'm looking forward to this. I've made so many friends from playing pool I got too many friends now. Lol. "Message me message me message me message me" how about fuck off! :D nahhh I can't be like that. Hehe.

#144 PeteBeSmileN

PeteBeSmileN

My wife is cancer free 🎗

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationCold Upper Midwest

Posted Today, 02:35 AM

Happy Friday yall.

After months and months of heating and reheating 5 days a week my microwavable lunch container I've been wondering......

Does the plastic deteriorate and break down into the food eventually while it heats? I've wondered the same thing about fry pans deterioration and that "special coating" they all seem to have.

Everything man made seems to hurt us eventually, or gives us a disease, allergies or mental disorders.

It might explan me being paranoid.
"Why would I ignore a post on a thread that I am reading, yet alone one that I created...."

NEMICO

2 ~ 25 ~ 15

#145 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,248 posts

Posted Today, 02:38 AM

I also think this lol and like, when you leave plastic water bottle in the sun it tastes funny???? Well the same must be said about microwave.

There'll be people on this site that'll be completely against a microwave. I use them though. I don't know. It's just a microwave, right? I'm going to die anyway it probably evens out anyway like all the time wasted waiting for food to warm without a microwave probably adds up to the amount of time the contamination plastic gets into your system and kills you anyway. :D

And some food is the best reheated by microwave. Like pasta bake with mince and sauce. You leave that soaking in the fridge over night, get that sauce and mice to really soak into that pasta, then reheat in the microwave... dude... :D that's 5 star meal man.
  • orison likes this

#146 PeteBeSmileN

PeteBeSmileN

My wife is cancer free 🎗

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted Today, 02:51 AM

And some food is the best reheated by microwave. Like pasta bake with mince and sauce. You leave that soaking in the fridge over night, get that sauce and mice to really soak into that pasta, then reheat in the microwave... dude... :D that's 5 star meal man.

I've noticed this for years.
When my wife cooks a lasagna, or ravioli ".....it's even better when it's reheated in the mic.

This also goes for a greasy burger.
  • Irminsul likes this
"Why would I ignore a post on a thread that I am reading, yet alone one that I created...."

NEMICO

2 ~ 25 ~ 15

#147 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,248 posts

Posted Today, 02:58 AM

Even when I get takeaway and it's warm, I zing it for at least 24 seconds. :D
  • PeteBeSmileN likes this

#148 PeteBeSmileN

PeteBeSmileN

My wife is cancer free 🎗

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted Today, 03:05 AM

I'm so due for another PC.
Thanks Irms for planting a seed.

NEMICO

2 ~ 25 ~ 15

#149 rollingalong

rollingalong

yabba daba doobs

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,706 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted Today, 06:26 AM

I'm at the pub and fucken drunk. :)
Well maybe not drunk. I'm tipsy. I'm feeling good. :)
Not winning pool but I'm feeling good. =p
You can't win these "one shot" rule games. They just foul on purpose and usually I'd get an advantage from that with ball in hand or two shots but nope you just gotta smile and say yeah well I would have had so many more opportunities if I was playing Comp rules. :D

i think here they have a rule in the pub...if you scratch or hit the other persons ball first it is opponents choice to drop any ball .

people say ''just a shot'' if they don't know what will happen otherwise you have to call the shot in advance

the cool people just point to the pocket and say something like ''bank'' or ''combination'' or ''straight in''

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company