Birds Of A Feather Chat Together

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

head,armpits,spigot and bunghole

preferably in that order

shouldnt take more than 5 minutes

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

just potted wojohowitz on an episode of Longmire.... aka max gale

3. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I don't think my parents ever missed an episode of B Miller.
    They gave me the addiction.

Abe was always thought to be dead in urban myths. Until last year...RIP Abe my fav.

4. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

you might be surprised ! !! Although there is a TV programme of that name in the UK
    Just sticking up for her really cos she is my mate and that's what we do ;)

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I have remembered a line from that show for decades....black cop was booking 1 criminal ad the kid was mouthing off about how lucrative the lifestyle is compared to the cops life and the cop looks at him and says ''I have something that someone like you will never have'' and the kid says ''what?'' and the black cop says ''credit''

always stuck with me

I warned her when I read the post...I knew right away she didn't mean to post so I pm'd her

because she's my friend :)

2 people like this.
  6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Nice !

1 person likes this.
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Dirty? Ferraris are nice cars. Maybe it's different for Germans but Italy makes me think of a fast car that will always break. A Ferrari is too expensive but you do not care because it's like owning an adult size hot wheel car. BMW is slower but German engineering means you can use it every day.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if you place your index finger pointing straight down to the top of your own head so just the tip is touching your head a person with you cannot lift the finger off the top of your head by simply lifting with one hand straight upwards...cant be done unless the other person is super tall and really strong

9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I looked up what a dirty sanchez was...

That AWFUL! [​IMG] [​IMG]

What I was going to say, I've forgotten.

gah

10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I use to hang out with some people, one of whom had the last name "Sanchez". I only know because of the way the guys ribbed him with that all the time.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Anything south of our borders I tend to call dirty. =p except Austria.
    That's where the skin tones get darker etc. plus during the third week of Oktoberfest festivities in München it is known as Italian Week and that's when all the Italians mob the place and always statistically the worst weekend for it, regarding crowd behavior.

So, yeah, dirty Italian Ferrari. I don't care how fast they think they are or how much they cost or how long a mans penis grows because he buys one, it'll always be a filthy dirty Italian car in my eyes. ;)

So to have a German pilot the thing to victory, I know the Italians love it because it's their car, but we get a kick out of it too because European tensions between countries, it's a laugh, and also "The Red Baron" is perfectly fitting. =p

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yayyyy my computer came. :)

Now gotta wash myself before I even open this I've been at work since 6 and only 90mins there but I was working hard. My hands are a all dirty. =\

Apparently I need to sit in on umm performance reviews. I told the owner I had no idea what to say if they doing their job then it's good, and all our people bar that bitch does their jobs. :) so, I said we can throw them all bonuses. :) and me too. =p I said give me a bonus just cause. :d

I bought new shoes with my prize money over the weekend. :)
    Just some skate shoes, etnies I think, just stuff I can slip on and off. My pair I look at and I sniff them and eww I said these smell I don't want to be that person with stinky shoes. :D so I got a new pair. How embarrassing. Lol. And the tread was coming off they were a mess I just never looked at them before really.

2 people like this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I am so put out right now, I can't even formulate my thoughts or a good sentence.

Living here with Mama beady eyes that can barely see and deaf ears that CANNOT hear is worse than having to take care of a special needs child you aren't related to that has squeezed the goody out of you until you almost don't even care about them...but I do feed her, clean up after her, wash her clothes, etc. I had to take her to get her taxes done this past week...and just any number of things a damn 97 yr old can come up with they want to do or go or whatever.

Tonight, I was outside with the inside/outside cats Princess and Gimli/Benny (I call him Benny - he likes it). Around 8:30 they come in...While the cats and I are sitting outside Mama comes in and out and in and out and in and out. I have no idea how many times she does this in the front - although SHE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO IN AND OUT OF THE FRONT DOOR BECAUSE OF MY SPECIAL CATS THAT ARE NOT TO GO OUTSIDE. Yes, I capitalized that to emphasize it.

Apparently, she must have let my 2 special inside only cats out during this time she was needing to watch me and the cats for 1 minute then go back in, then go out then go back in. etc etc.

I get both Princess and Gimli/Benny back in and of course Mama was right behind us

Times passes. I get on this damn internet. More time passes...I realize its time to feed Brownie and BB their night food. I look and look and look. I look in every room, in every closet and even downstairs.

I am figuring in my head they had to have been out for HOURS while within I am literally having a nervous breakdown. It is after 10:30. It takes a while but I find Brownie first...he was ready to come in and is put out with me right now. Hell, I don't blame him. BB took a little longer to find in the damn pitch black night since she is totally black! But she was also ready to come on it, even though she was unhappy (all in all) and growling. She was just upset she had to go through that...but she was NO MORE UPSET than me.

Then after I get them inside, I gave them their food - but they didn't want their food. Hell no. Then Mama comes in here (not her best idea) and she says "I didn't let them out. I didn't!!! I KNOW I didn't let them out!" OF COURSE SHE LET THEM OUT! :[​IMG]

I am in a prison, a situation beyond my control...and if I give a damn about my cats, I'm going to have to ALWAYS watch her ass like a hawk. Behind her, preferably - so I can tell if she is about to let a cat out!!! :wall:

I'll tell y'all what - I'm going to make arrangements for me (and any animal/s I may have) so that my son is not put in the same situation that I am. Mama has been self-absorbed her entire life, so it is no surprise that she didn't change at this point in time. I've always known that in my heart that I would make specific arrangements for "that time of life" but this reminded me of how important it is, and I'm going to start thinking about it now.

Vent over/

1 person likes this.
  14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You would think so.
    No i wouldnt.

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

?[​IMG]?
    ?
    ?

1 person likes this.
  16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Whats the question?

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Not a clue! Lol to what the picture means..You jumped in pen lol

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it is raining very steady here this morning

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

?those question marks are from th site and not me....look
    ?
    ?k
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?ever time I hit the enter button
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

We have beautiful sunshine too..Wondering if i should strip my bed!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.