my wife wont take it up the ass anymore

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by david17, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you thought about the health of your wife you wouldn't have posted such a pathetic sob story. Woe is you. Every bit of info I need to make a quick judgement call about you is right there in the way you worded the thread title. That's all I need to know you're a nasty piece of work.

1 person likes this.
  2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Likely the leakage was from bareback. Happens.

As for the nerve plexus, the trunk nerves that enervate the clitoris or penis start at the same place as the ones that enervate the rectum. Anal sex can cause orgasms because the root of the clitoris or penis are stimulated.
    That's strictly physically.

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Your situation is far from simple and the only way that you will get the correct answer is by discussion with your wife. It is possible that prior to you marriage she saw anal sex as a means of contraception, particularly if she was using the rhythm method to plot her monthly cycle. She may not have enjoyed it and assumed that after your marriage it would not be something that she would have to endure in order to make you happy.
    Another possibility is that she is now suffering from IBS, (one of the most undiagnosed conditions on the planet), in which case anal penetration will cause her a lot of discomfort. You do not seem to accept that the function of the large colon is to remove water from and discharge body waste. This is part of the digestive system and in SOME people sending false signals to the body can cause digestive problems and serious discomfort .
    We could discuss different possibilities all night, but you will only find out the truth by discussing the reasons with your wife.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I tried telling him that, but apparently I was making things up. :)

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Or maybe its the foreign object being rammed up her bum that is causing the discomfort

wilsjane likes this.
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

[​IMG]
    LOL good luck with that

1 person likes this.
  7. Biwing

Biwing Member

Not to brag but to state the obvious, I have never been able to perform anal on any woman in all of my sexual years due to the my girth. Some men are just not able to do this for women.
    I'm not upset with this as I have had great sex with all of the MFM, MMF and MFF's that I been in, just not anal.

8. david17

david17 Banned

Who are you calling a "nasty piece of work"? If you are here just to insult me, please get out of my thread.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno, can't remember and I don't care either. But yes, if this is "your" thread I can probably guarantee that you're just a nasty piece of work. :)

10. david17

david17 Banned

I read all about the symptoms and causes of irritable bowel syndrome, and none of them fits my wife's situation.
    What some people are failing to understand is that anal sex between my wife and I something that we have both agreed upon and enjoyed since we started dating. She has often initiated it, and she has often reached orgasms. She has also engaged and enjoyed anal sex with previous partners before me. My wife enjoys anal sex, she doesn't pretend to enjoy it just to please me.
    I do understand that the large colon is designed for things other than sex, but so are other body parts which are still used for sex (mouth, breasts), and we are certainly not the first, nor the last, nor the only ones who engage in and enjoy such activity.
    I do discuss about anal sex with my wife whenever we need to discuss it, just like we discuss other forms of sex. We always have an open and honest communication about sex, just like other aspects of our marriage and relationship.

11. david17

david17 Banned

I'm not posting on this thread to be judged by you, BITCH.
    Get the hell out of my thread!

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well tough shit lol. Post your sob story to someone who cares.

13. david17

david17 Banned

Nobody is forcing you to read my thread.
    You are here just to insult me and pass judgement on me.
    You are just a pathetic troll.
    Get out of my thread!

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no one is forcing you to read her posts

skip over them

this thread belongs to the hipforums

all your threads are belong to us

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Stop quoting me and I'll happily leave your shit selfish thread to your shit selfish self.

16. david17

david17 Banned

Really? That's just how it is? And you are a staff member?
    So you just allow your members to insult and call names other members and everything is just fine?
    I came to this forum to get some useful information and feedback, not to be insulted and made fun of.
    Other than a couple of people who gave me useful feedback, all I found was people who either advised me to get a divorce or who just plainly insulted me.
    If this is all this forum can provide, I no longer wish to be a part of it.

17. david17

david17 Banned

Good luck finding a husband with that attitude

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yes...thats how it is

youre assuming ive read the thread...i didnt..i skip a lot of the garbage

your thread title was an invite for problems

"my wife wont take it up the ass anymore" if i remember it correctly

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.