my wife wont take it up the ass anymore

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by david17, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david17

david17 Banned

My wife and I have been married for almost three years, dating for a year before we got married. Since the first time we had sex, we have always been having anal sex. It was something that we both enjoyed for the first two year of our relationship, that is up to the first year of marriage. During the second year of marriage we had anal sex just twice. The last time we had anal sex was over a year ago. When we first met she used to ask for anal sex, and she even had orgasms a few times. Then she started saying that anal sex was just for me, for my enjoyment. Then she started saying that she was feeling some disconfort. Eventually she said that she was even starting to feel pain everytime I tried to penetrate her anus.
    I really miss anal sex with my wife, first because it feels really good, second because she has this wonderful plump, round ass that I've always been attracted too. Occasionally I lick and eat her ass, and she seems to enjoy it, but she doesn't want me to put my penis inside.
    Can anybody relate to our experience? How is it possible that she doesn't enjoy something that she used to love when we first met?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

To me, it doesn't sound like any big thing. I would just roll with the punches on that one. After all, it is her anus.

4 people like this.
  3. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

That's one reason to never get married... now you're stuck and I'm guessing she is not as into other things as much now too. Your only recourse is to show a lack of interest in sex without anal and hopefully she will up her game again. If she doesn't care when you have no sex life, that's divorce time.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Shitty problem...

slickbbb and Debswallows like this.
  5. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Maybe try to spice up things by doing other things. Do you give her oral sex at all? Back Massages?

Try to communicate with her and ask her what's missing in her sex life.

6. Saul50

Saul50 Members

Maybe she have acquired, because long practice of anal sex, a kind of lesion in the anus, Or she is feeling her anus very dilated, ie, loose sphincter (this can cause incontinence in the defecation). Try to talk to her.

2 people like this.
  7. Beauty77

Beauty77 Members

Nothing last forever.What makes her happy earlier does not make her happy anymore. I think changes in body chemistry might be responsible.

8. david17

david17 Banned

Well guys, it's not that we don't have a sex life anymore. We actually enjoy a wide range of sexual activities and positions. Oral, vaginal, manual, infra-mammary, missionary, doggy-style, with the 69 position being our favorite. Yes we even share massages as well. We are both very much interested and attracted to each other still. I think that Saul50 has the right answer, and she might have developed some kind of tear in her anus. The last couple of times that she tried to let me into her anus she felt discomfort turning into pain as soon as the tip of my penis went in. Then in the last year or so she stopped trying, but she still enjoys it when I eat her ass.
    I guess, as somebody else was saying, that this is something of the past, and now it's time to move on and enjoy the good memories.

1 person likes this.
  9. SmokeyGuy

SmokeyGuy Members

Yeah it sounds like what Saul50 mentioned, but it could be something worse too. You might want to suggest to her to see a doc about it as soon as possible. Because there might be something else going on that you both don't foresee and it could actually be a warning sign for a more serious health issue.

Saul50, drumminmama and newbie-one like this.
  10. Degenerate

Degenerate Member

Yep, marriage is a shitty deal for men. This poor guy has fallen for the typical deception practised by many women - pretend to enjoy things and lead the guy to believe that he's going to have a great married sex life. Then, once the deal is sealed, she can stop making the effort, but he's not allowed to have sex with anyone else. And if they divorce she can go for half of his assets.

I wouldn't wait, best to just divorce her now. The situation will only get worse and the longer you are married the more she will be able to take from you in the divorce. Then learn your lesson and never let yourself be tricked into the marriage con again.

11. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

It must be a health issue with her anus! If you're getting other forms of sex, take it and run with it! Just enjoy what doesn't cause her any pain!

12. david17

david17 Banned

After almost two years since the last time, my wife and I had anal sex again. I was eating her ass as I often do, but his time she started moaning louder than usual. After a long time of anal play, this time she asked me whether I wanted to take her ass. I immediately said yes and she gave me some KY jelly. After lubricating both of us, I inserted my penis in her butt, and I experienced once again that long lost tight pleasure. I was going very slow and gentle, and at some point I reached her pussy with my hand, and noticed that she was really wet. I stood still inside her butt, and rubbed her clitoris with my fingers, concentrating more on her pleasure rather than mine. And her moaning and screaming made me know that she was indeed feeling pleasure. After quite some time she asked me to take a break because she was getting a cramp in her leg because of the position. After a few minutes she wanted to start again, but I told her that probably we should stop there and not push our luck too far, since we hadn't done that in a long time.
    Now that we broke the ice with anal sex again, she told me that she wants to do it again soon, and looks forward to try it again. I'm very happy about the unexpected outcome, and I feel like my sex life might get back to being complete as it used to be when I first met my wife. This time however I would like to pace anal sex and have it sparingly, as I don't want that she develops another tear or whatever she had that made it painful for her to have anal sex, and spend another two years craving for her ass.

2 people like this.
  13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

A guy forced his cock into my wife's ass when she was in college. It hurt so much that she has never let me try. That's okay with me, but it's still something I wish we could try.

14. Treesa

Treesa Members

Anal is much different to vaginal sex for a woman and men don't understand this. I used to frequently have anal sex with past boyfriends And my now husband however I now allow my husband in my ass once in a few months. Simply because my body feels less simulated from it.

15. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you ever tried just rubbing your cock against her anus with some lube (no penetration)? It's an intense feeling for both of you, and can be a great alternative on those days you don't want to have anal, but close to it. And instead of having her on all 4s, try laying her on her belly and enter her that way, or having her lay on her side. Good positions to use to avoid the leg cramping.

16. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Good news! Your sex has doubled its size in 3 years!

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nobody ever takes into consideration the stress anal sex puts on your digestive system. Once the muscles work in that area, it is sending signals to your body to start working and digesting, the muscles are literally working overtime to pull content through. So it sickens me all this "I'm a sad case because I don't get to have anal sex" it's just pathetic. Stop thinking about yourself and think about the health of your wife.

18. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I didn't care much for it anyhow.

19. david17

david17 Banned

I do think about the health of my wife, and if you read the whole thread you would have come to realize that.
    Regardless of your obvious fake concern for my wife's health, all your blabbering about the anatomy and physiology of the anus doesn't make sense at all Mr. or Ms. Doctor good for nothing.

20. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

I personally am afraid to have anal sex. I’m very open minded, but that’s where I draw the line. When I get horny, it’s my pussy that craves my Master’s cock, not my butt, you know? Of course your wife is feeling discomfort now. Men have a prostrate, not us women. It feels very pleasurable when stimulated (especially if a guy is receiving oral sex or masturbating..) How do I know this? Guys have told me. Having too much anal sex can tear tissue in a person’s ass. One gay man told me that he had a lot of anal sex, and he was walking down the street one day. Suddenly, “certain” brown stuff leaked out of his butt! True story. You are being very insensitive to the reality of the reprocussions of anal sex...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.