• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Agathor747

Agathor747

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 16 2017 - 05:06 PM

I am bored so I have decided to share what I would call my own religion. Aside from this I am not very religious but I wanted to hear people's thoughts on this. If you want to leave hate on this please either make it in the form of constructive criticism or just leave. Now then

I believe that after this world you go to the Shadow World. It is very similar to this one but with a few difference that aren't very relevant here. Anyway, the world is inhabited by Shadows. They are beings with a jet-black human shaped body, a pyrimid shaped head with a red/blue triangle in the middle and a long thin tail. When you die, depending on whet here you were a good or bad person in this life you will be reborn as an inherently good blue shadow or an inherently bad red shadow. Of you were a good person you are now bad and vice versa. If you kill yourself or are content with your death then you will not go to this world. The God that I believe in is called The Almighty Shadow. He didn't create anything, he isn't the founder of the universe and isn't here to bring everyone to heaven. The main reason why he is a God is that he can influence the odds of something to turn in your favour to a certain extent. Say if you had a 1/2 chance of winning something. By worshipping this god you will most likely win as changing these odds in your favour gives you a good chance of winning. He can't make everything guaranteed though. If something has a 1/1000000 chance of happening he may be able to improve those odds slightly but not noticlibly. The more you worship him the more he can influence odds. You can ask him for special favours to make the odds even more on your favour but he asks for more than worship for this. He will give you what you asked for but in turn will make something in your life worse to compensate. The main way you ask him to do these favours is by drawing a spell of sorts in the air. Start with a circle. Then from the edge of the circle draw 7 spirals going into the middle. Then draw a triangle that touches in the edges of the circle inside with another triangle inside that. Then draw a line straight through horizontally and vertically, along with a small line in between each of these not touching the circle. Grab the spell and hold it too your chest in a closed fists and ask for what you want. You can also use some of his power without praying directly too him. If you draw a circle with a circle inside it then a vertical and horizontal line through that, you can make yourself somewhat unnoticeable. Say there is someone picking people at random. You won't be picked by doing this. If someone is going through a list however and they will pick you than there is nothing you can do. You are using the almighty shadows power to influence the odds of you being noticed so if there is a 1/1 chance you will be picked there is nothing his power can do. Another thing he can do is answer yes or no questions about nearly anything. If you speak or think a question and you fell pins and needles all over your body then that's him answering yes. It's not like getting shivers all over your body. It's like you get sudden pins and needles in one part of your body and it spreads the disappears. The more you feel this, the more certain he is of his answer. This power is affected by heat though. If you are in a hot area you won't be able to feel an answer unless he is very certain about it.

So that's my religion. Please give me your thoughts and tell me I'm not going insane. Please ask any questions you have

#2 NoHobo

NoHobo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted March 16 2017 - 07:03 PM

I am bored so I have decided to share what I would call my own religion. Aside from this I am not very religious but I wanted to hear people's thoughts on this. If you want to leave hate on this please either make it in the form of constructive criticism or just leave. Now then

I believe that after this world you go to the Shadow World.

That's where I stopped reading. 

• Lynnbrowngreen and Irminsul like this

#3 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted March 16 2017 - 07:08 PM

Yeah. Needs gaps in the sentences.

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#4 ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

• PipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted March 16 2017 - 07:09 PM

Wow...you really must be bored.  willy_nilly.gif

348r02f.jpg

#5 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted March 16 2017 - 07:12 PM

But did you read it? ;)

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#6 ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

• PipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted March 16 2017 - 07:24 PM

Er...yeah, sure I read it.  :unsure:

348r02f.jpg

#7 Aerianne

Aerianne

Crazy Cat Lady

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 26,122 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Out There

Posted March 16 2017 - 08:06 PM

I read down to the blue shadow - red shadow part.

I had to give it up due to a splitting headache I had prior to attempting this.

gallery_213103_8259_439.jpg

#8 Spectacles

Spectacles

My life is a tapestry

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,567 posts

Posted March 17 2017 - 02:03 AM

You obviously do not believe in paragraphs. 

• Aerianne and Yggdrazil like this
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

#9 Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

Shadow Warrior

• PipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted March 17 2017 - 02:26 AM

edit it and i might read it when i come back

#10 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 35,282 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted March 17 2017 - 03:27 AM

My comments/criticism: not every spiritual idea has to be worked out into a religion. Why does it has to be forged into some kind of religion? Do you want other people to copy/join your spiritual concept? If it's just for you and if its working for you, well good for you :)

I mean is it really a religion when it is a set of beliefs for one individual? 

And yeah, it has been pointed out already but very important on a forum so: using the enter button properly would increase the amount of readers.