Chakras

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by aries21, Mar 15, 2017.

1. aries21

aries21 Members

HELP! i opened my chakras by accident by using meth.. i unbalanced myself and i have overflowing information and i'm really judgmental.. what should i do?

2. Scratched

Scratched Members

Are you sure it was the chakras?
    There are books out there for balancing the chakras. Find one of those, practice balancing them.
    Were you doing Kundalini while on meth?
    If the books don't help (give them a chance), find someone who does Chakra work to help you.

I felt my kundalini a while back by accident, was smoking dope and I think it had some H in it.
    I know how opium feels up the spine when you smoke it. No damage done though, was sitting still and peaceful.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Wtf. ^^

1 person likes this.
  4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Maybe you could meditate and ask yourself why you are having these thoughts. Once you know that you will more power to change them.

5. Xavierre Boncoeur

Xavierre Boncoeur Members

As you have opened your chakras by accident, then you should take help of some professional like Voyance Pure to let know that why it accidentally opened and if something wrong happened or not. The professional who deals in these things can better make you understand about it.

6. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

You might try the circulation of white light , or middle pillar . A number of varations are posted on you tube . Basicly you visualize white light drawn to each chakra , Some methods use different colors of each chakra .

7. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like maybe you need rehab,not meditation. To close your chakras,all you have to do is close your eyes and imagine closing them back up. Spiraling,closing..

Tags: