Shia Labeouf

Discussion in 'People' started by Fueled by Coffee, Mar 14, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

This C list celebrity is running the biggest virtue signalling campaign the internet has ever seen.

He started out his movement when he opened up an "art" exhibit outside a museum in NYC where he set up a live stream camera and a microphone, and people were supposed to gather around this camera and chant, "He will not divide us," over and over again like cult members. He vowed to keep this installation up for the next 4 years.

That was until.... he got arrested for physically attacking and assaulting people who trolled his chant parties, or just simply questioned his motives. And it became a hotspot for violence and ironically, DIVISION! The museum effectively removed his exhibit.
    http://www.eonline.com/news/824576/shia-labeouf-arrested-during-live-stream
    http://pagesix.com/2017/02/10/museum-shuts-down-shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-exhibit/

But that didn't stop him. He later moved the livestream camera to Albuquerque in a really shady neighborhood where it even got vandalized by a transient. And the microphone picked up sounds of gunshots near by. Unlike the last one, he voluntairly took down this one.

Nevertheless, he kept on. Next he hoisted a flag on a pole out in the middle of an unknown location, where the flag was livestreamed from a camera. I don't know what the point of THIS move was. Putting a flag where nobody would see it unless they went on his livestreaming website is kind of pointless if you ask me, but whatever. But that didn't stop the 4Chan trolls from locating it by using star maps and wind patterns to locate the flag's location and steal it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eVeovyvfs

Trump's presidency is less than 60 days old. And Labeouf's protest has failed thrice. I wonder how long he's gonna keep at this.

1 person likes this.
  2. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

I don't know what to think of a whining millionaire so obviously craving attention. I wonder if he'd garner the same attention if he actually was a homeless bum (instead of trying to look like one).

3 people like this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I lived near Albuquerque. The El Rey theater is not in a "really shady neighborhood."

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

in my mind he'll always be that goofy kid from Holes and the battle for shaker heights

1 person likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

He was in my town last week riding go karts. Random.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sounds unfortunate but nothing more. Seems those other people ruined it, not his own intentions or motive.

Not sure what that C list thing means. Probably nothing if I take in account how you usually formulate such threads/posts ;)

7. 6-eyed shaman

A celebrity's fame and status is measured on an A,B,C,D,F grading system which is similar to that of USA school grading system. I call him a C list celebrity because he isn't that prestigious but enough people like him that he is semi famous. An A list celebrity is someone everyone knows who they are. D and F lists are often the washed up use-to-be celebrities who basically don't have a career anymore.

Did Labeouf have to react violently and get butt hurt over immature trolling? No he could have been the better man and taken it with stride. But like many Antifa members and true Trump haters, they typically turn violent.

8. Asmodean

Many people act less than ideal when such a project gets trolled in such a way. I think it has more to do with that then it being a typical anti Trump thing ;) I understand you can only see it your way :p

I'm aware people use such rating systems for celebrities. Just not what it has to do with this issue. It would have been better if he was an A list celebrity?

9. Noserider

Even Stevens ;)

10. Asmodean

^
    No need to call people names :p

11. Noserider

Huh?

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hes kinda hot though

13. 6-eyed shaman

He will come inside us
    He will come inside us
    He will come inside us
    He will come inside us

14. 6-eyed shaman

Oh wow. this has become the world's greatest game of Capture the Flag!

Now Shia Lebeouf has supposedly isolated himself in a cabin in the Arctic Circle region of Northern Sweden. And the 4Chan trolls followed him there :lol:

Weaponized autism at its finest https://heatst.com/tech/did-4chan-already-locate-shia-labeoufs-finland-cabin-hideout/

Seriously, If Dubya would've hired 4 chan to capture bin Laden, we'd've ended the deadly and costly wild goose chase the Army went on.

15. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

There's no escaping weaponized autism. Lebeouf is either a genius, or one negative comment away from hara-kiri.

16. 6-eyed shaman

There really isn't any way of escaping weaponized autism. They found his cabin in northern Sweden by matching the wood grain and knot pattern of the background wall for Christ sake.

1 person likes this.
  17. yer boi

yer boi Members

Just do it

18. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

If he wanted to be taken seriously he should just act like an adult. He really has gone off the deep end.

It's not really fair to blame the violence at his "He will not divide us" camera on Trump supporters because he put it in a public space so both sides took advantage of it. Nobody is responsible for Shia assaulting anyone but Shia. Let's put the blame where it belongs. I kept an eye on it online and the vast majority of actions by both sides were peaceful. Steven Crowder even filmed an episode there and everybody stayed respectful.

I did laugh at the guys from Jersey who spent some time on camera though. Shia had just gotten arrested earlier in the day so one of them blurted out, "He will not divide us, he will not divide us. Hey Shia, you're about to get your butt cheeks divided down at Central booking". That was funny.

I don't think it would have lasted too long anyway. There were fewer and fewer people showing up with longer periods of nobody being there. The novelty was already wearing off.

1 person likes this.
  19. He's having some problems. People are complex personalities...gotta find yourself. I'm sure he'll pull out all right. He seems to get a lot of disrespect, which is just ridiculous. He has to deal with a whole lot of disrespect. So he probably feels like he has to prove himself. He's a decent actor, though. I'd watch his movies.

20. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

Remind me to never piss off pol, or just 4chan in general. Ha.