Asked By A Student: Help With Traveling To Spain From The Us With A Dab Rig

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by LucyRYO, Mar 14, 2017.

1. LucyRYO

LucyRYO Members

Hello all!

I am a student in college and this upcoming fall I will be moving to Mallorca (an island in the Mediterranean that belongs to Spain) and I was wondering if anyone is familiar or has experience with traveling with a dab rig. I have the Dr. Dabber boost, which is a portable eRig and would like to bring it abroad, as I know for a face concentrarĂ¡ are accessible in Spain (I was apart of various marijuana clubs in Spain when I last studied there) and most of them had wax. I also know how to make it myself. However, it was very hard to find adequate ex smoking pieces in Europe. Most people smoked wax out of vape pens, which are prone to breaking especially considering how much wax I smoke. I have a special case for the Boost, it is relatively small, and can be picked inconspicuously, but I'd rather not take any chances. I have flown with weed internationally on various occasions and with small pipes, bubblers, and vaporizers but never with large items. I have had friends fly domestically with bongs, but never internationally. Does anyone have any info on flying with medium sized to large pieces? Thanks!!

Tags: