Indyref 2: Scotland Goes To The Polls Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Walking Dickhead, Mar 13, 2017.

?

Should Scotland be an Independent Country?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Yes (non-nationals)

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. No (non-nationals)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I think you might be right about Corbyn, BIll.

The latest witchhunt against Ken Livingstone for something he said that offended the jewish community, and now he has been suspended for two years but that's not enough...

The guy was right enough, it's just folk don't want to hear the truth. Maybe he got it a bit wrong, but essentially he was right enough, and in any case he's not an anti-semite. Of course he's not! He's a labour stalwart, just like Jeremy Corbyn, who yesterday turned against him.

The guy who was and still subject to a Blairite witchhunt, over things he said, has chosen to stab Ken Livingstone in the back, and that's not going down well with true labour supporters. Even another long time friend and campaigner of he, George Galloway has turned his back on Corbyn over this.

It's over for the Labour party now. Corbyn is either going senile, someone is holding a gun to his head or he's a shill.

I voted for George Galloway in 1992 in Hillhead in Glasgow, then in 1997 I voted for Gerald Kauffman in Gorton in Manchester, and subsequently elected the traitor and shill that is Tony Blair. Gerald Kauffman just died recently forcing a by election this May and now George Galloway is standing as an independent candidate for Kauffman's seat in Gorton against Labour, who have elected some fucking Blairite twat through the powers of Keith "rent boys" Vazeline and Tom "Mr Whippy" Watson.

Bunch of fucking cunts have infiltrated the labour party and are slowly poisoning it with their red tory piss ice cream. They are all tory shills, same as UKIP. Democracy is broken in the UK, and Scotland needs to recognise this now, the SNP, and just declare independence from it all. So does the rest of England.

Why is it so easy to scare or fool people into allegiance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1te-laHULI

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I pledge my allegiance to the motherfucken fam, from the first day until the motherfucken end and all of you mainstream bitches better cover your domes becuz I'm comin!

1 person likes this.
  3. The Walking Dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_euUOCcLuw

4. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I suppose everyone likes to be right - but in this instance I really wish I was wrong.

I hate to see the way Labour are tearing themselves apart. This whole Livingstone/anti-semitism thing is pure BS as far as I can see. Corbyn has shown again that he's just not the man we need.

I haven't looked into Livingstone's claims in depth, but from what I have seen it seems he's only repeating historical fact, which is politically inconvenient, but fact nonetheless. The idea that Ken is anti-semitic is ridiculous. This is really about political correctness. Meantime, the tories having a field day. May again sucking up to our 'allies' in Saudi, while Fox says we share 'common values' with the murderous regime in the Philippines. Benefits cut for single parents and the sick. Dracula Howard talking about war with Spain.

And all Labour can do is squabble and stab each other in the back.

5. The Walking Dickhead

I wish you were wrong too. We all had high hopes for Corbyn, but it seems like he is just letting the lot of the Blairite scum and the tory media run rings round him. It's not his fault that they are all being so difficult, but he could at least stick to his fucking principles instead of selling out to the populist devil. Fuck the beardie ****. Labour are dead. I only hope (for Scotland anyway) that we sever ties from this corrupt shower of bastards in Westminster sooner rather than later.

6. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Yes - I too was optimistic when Corby was elected leader.

After the last election, I vowed that for me, that was it for Labour. When Corbyn got the top job, I thought for a while I'd been premature to think that. I wanted to believe........ But really he's hopeless. Might as well be working for the tories as far as I can see. It looks like a lot of those Lab MPs are terrified of loosing their nice cushy jobs. I think that's their main concern.

You Scots have the chance to get free of the tories forever. In England, I think we're sunk whatever happens. As I've said, I have now switched to supporting the Greens. As I don't think Labour have a chance to win, I may as well support what I feel to be right, even if there's not much chance of winning next time. The only hope is that by some miracle, Labour will change tack dramatically in the very near future - but I can't see it.

7. The Walking Dickhead

It really is beyond me as to how remaining the union gets so much support still in Scotland. I really think the last indy ref was rigged, there's no fucking way No scored 55%, and even if it did the vote was swayed heavily by lies and project fear.

People are just scared by the prospect of going it alone, in the same way a child fears standing on it's own feet for the first time. I think it's a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

People call it a union as well, but it's not. It's a hegemony. Westminster are dictating policy to the Scottish government. People are so easliy fooled.

Fuck all the other arguments, it's all about the Scottish people having a say in their own affairs, why are some people so against that? It's pathetic.

I think supporting the Greens is the only option left for England, but sadly it will have little effect on parliament because people will continue to vote for either Labour or the tories, because that's what everyone else does. PR would be handy, but Tony Blair failed to implement that when he had the chance, and now we are stuck with the tories.

I voted for the greens in the 2001 local council elections, but I spoiled my GE vote. I had canvassers then trying to persuade me to vote for the labour candidate in the constinuency at the time because he was apparently one of the good ones, and they wanted to get rid of the "right wing fuckers" who had inflitrated the Labour party at the time. Their words.

Remember Kinnock? He was once a man of the working class people as well, now look at him. He's just another red tory.

8. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I honestly think the No vote will be as big or even greater than last time ! If I lived in Scotland I would think long and hard about Nicola sturgeon's motives on paper what she wants to achieve at the present time makes no sense for the country and lots can see that !!
    Also if she wants Independence so much why is she sucking up to the EU which will give her the Exact opposite ?

By the way this is just my Opinion ( and they are like Arseholes I know )

9. Rots in hell

10. The Walking Dickhead

11. Rots in hell

Sorry but no ! or perhaps yes I do but I don't Understand Why ?
    https://www.holyrood.com/articles/news/recession-fears-scotland-uk-economy-grows
    If the EU Dictated to Scotland The Cuts it would impose would Be scary just look at Greece
    All I am saying is Independance if you want but What would you gain at this moment ?

12. The Walking Dickhead

Independence from tory scum

13. Rots in hell

Yeah I would like that But who would you replace them with that's better at the mo ?
    I have never voted tory in my life ! but might do next time because May got a job she Didn't want ( brexit ) and is doing her best !
    Cameron is the one that Should Be prosecuted for not doing his Job !

14. The Walking Dickhead

The Scottish greens maybe, Solidarity or RISE. All fringe parties. The SSP who split into the latter two I mentioned used to have seats in the Scotish parliament, and probably would still have if the SNP supporting idiots hadn't wasted their second vote on the SNP and handed the tories and labours seats they don't deserve.

I don't like the SSP but I'd rather they were fully in charge than the tories.

May is a **** and needs to go now, if that's her best then I'd hate to see her worst!

15. Rots in hell

Why do you say that ? I am genuinely interested what makes her a ****

Not meaning to Derail your Thread !

16. The Walking Dickhead

Where do you want me to start.

Let's start with her policy on drugs, and the way she has stifled any debate about legalising cannabis and actively tried to omit paragrpahs from a report alluding to the medicinal benefits of it.

She is trying to block Scotland having a second referendum, and will likely succeed, although I hope not.

She cozies up to Trump, Israel and Saudi Arabia and has admitted to being willing to order the massacre of hundreds of thousands of civilians using nuclear weapons.

And she's the leader of the tories who are in the process of dismantlnig the NHS and the welfare state.

She and her husband, a multi-billionaire who runs offshore tax havens, have shares in G4S. If that wasn't a conflict of interest during her tenure as home secretary then I don't know what is.

Is that enough reason for you?

17. Rots in hell

Not really These are all subjective arguments as some of them I agree with ! or at least see no harm in
    So Not convinced so we will have to call a truce on whether she is a **** or not

18. The Walking Dickhead

Subjective my ass. Says a lot about you if you agree with any of those points.

19. Rots in hell

Cannabis should never be Legalised if that says a lot about me then so be it !
    Everyones opinion only your own cant be wrong can it ?

Anyway you had mine about Scotland Independence at this moment !!

20. The Walking Dickhead

Indeed. Anyone who supports cannabis prohibition is a ****, and that's my opinion. Now we know where we stand.