• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Take me to the Pilot

Take me to the Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted March 10 2017 - 05:39 PM

A lot of his recent opponents seemed to be either shorter than him, or in their 30s. And none of them seemed to quite look as confident or intimidating as him in the pre-fight face off photo. None of them matched his wit and charisma, and they all seemed to take the bait to his insults. With Nate Diaz for example... it's as if he's taken so many blows to the head by now that he can barely talk!

It's as if all of his opponents are dumb because only dumb people would take up such a sport that involves risking their life? How come no one out there can, at least, appear to match him?

Floyd Maywhether, with his high pitched voice, doesn't seem anyway near as intimidating as him. And dumb enough, at 40 to come back, as if he's got something to prove? Essentially, he's just responding to Conor's demands.

Still though - it's good to see a white male ruling the roost!

Edited by Take me to the Pilot, March 10 2017 - 05:49 PM.

• CurtisMant, Thomasol and MerlinEvila like this

#2 hotwater

hotwater

• PipPipPip
  • 24,778 posts
  • LocationNorthern New England

Posted March 10 2017 - 08:45 PM

Floyd Mayweather would be a fool to fight Conor McGregor.

Floyd has amassed over $700 Million dollars in earnings why risk it, he’s 40 and McGregor is 28.

Sure it would be his biggest payoff ever, even more than Pacquiao, but it could also have grave long-term consequences. 

Hotwater

Edited by hotwater, March 10 2017 - 08:47 PM.

• CurtisMant, Thomasol and MerlinEvila like this
Never! This is outrageous. I'm through with it. I'll have no more of this hell-spawn!

#3 ArtOfJaCOb

ArtOfJaCOb

Brutally Honest

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,246 posts

Posted March 10 2017 - 11:41 PM

If it was in a boxing ring with boxing rules Floyd would destroy Conor. No competition, none.

If they were in the octagon with MMA rules Conor would destroy Floyd.

They are two completely different sports. The only thing they have in common is getting punched in the head.

Floyd is very smart, self made. He knows Conor just wants publicity. Floyd will not step in any fight with Conor, what is the point?

Floyd has made more money off a single fight than Conor has in his career. Until Conor can match that with someone else he is not worthy of dealing with the Money Team.

• rollingalong, CurtisMant and MerlinEvila like this

They fill you with false hopes, they speak visions from their own minds.

#4 hotwater

hotwater

• PipPipPip
  • 24,778 posts
  • LocationNorthern New England

Posted March 11 2017 - 02:46 AM

^^ Yet they continue with their verbal sparring despite the fact that it ain’t gonna happen

Hotwater

• CurtisMant and MerlinEvila like this
Never! This is outrageous. I'm through with it. I'll have no more of this hell-spawn!

#5 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 20,622 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted March 11 2017 - 08:13 AM

intimidating is not a positive.

no one "intimidating" should be allowed within spitting distance, of any high office anywhere.

no GOOD thing, wishes to be feared.

not a man, not a nation, not even a god.

Edited by themnax, March 11 2017 - 08:15 AM.

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

#6 Take me to the Pilot

Take me to the Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted March 11 2017 - 07:13 PM

intimidating is not a positive.

no one "intimidating" should be allowed within spitting distance, of any high office anywhere.

no GOOD thing, wishes to be feared.

not a man, not a nation, not even a god.

Stop stringing randon words together into sentences and go f**k off. Ya can't write for shit.

• r0llinstoned likes this

#7 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 20,622 posts

Posted March 13 2017 - 03:26 PM

Stop stringing randon words together into sentences and go f**k off. Ya can't write for shit.

not my problem.  just stating a simple truth.  not my problem if idiots hate logic either.

• Pure Darkness likes this

=^^=
.../\...

#8 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• PipPipPip
  • 7,330 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted March 13 2017 - 03:34 PM

Conner would not last long in the "fake" world of pro wrestling even though he claims he could. Like so many other topics he runs his mouth as if he is the best because it's his brand. Without the shit talk no one cares and I am sure his agents and publicists remind him of this. I don't care about the fight with pro boxers that will never happen. I just want to see him humbled with wrestling one week of training he would quit before it ended. To see that what is a show he can not even do. But he never will because it would ruin his UFC career either way. He will fail and be embarrassed or if he wins he still loses the respect of other UFC people.  It's sad too because with that mouth he would already fit in well as a wrestling villain.

Still though - it's good to see a white male ruling the roost!

I believe you are looking for Stormfront. This is hip forums.

#9 Take me to the Pilot

Take me to the Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted March 14 2017 - 09:22 AM

not my problem.  just stating a simple truth.

Incorrect. Whether being intimidating is good/bad demands on the context!

Now shut up.

Edited by Take me to the Pilot, March 14 2017 - 09:23 AM.

#10 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 20,622 posts

Posted March 15 2017 - 07:44 PM

while i do not doubt there are well meaning humans, sapient non-humans, and possibly even gods, who quite simply don't know any better,

it is not ever a good thing to wish to be feared, nor to trust anyone or anything that does.

also telling someone else to shut up, especially when you don't have to listen to them,

but have the free choice to read their words or not, at your own convenience, if and when you see fit, only weakens one's none existent argument of rebuttal. 

yes there are situations in which permitting yourself to express anger is the only thing someone else will listen to,

and even in which making yourself heard by them is an obligation to try to prevent or reduce the harm they appear very likely to cause,

this is a very different thing, then wishing to be feared in general and on general prinicpals.

which again, is not ever a good (meaning moral, or for that matter very sensible) thing,

whether for a man, a nation, or even for a god.

(i have no idea what ufc is.  i thought this was something about politics.

i stand by my beliefs just the same.

not saying anyone can't believe whatever they see fit too,

this remains what mine is none the less)

Edited by themnax, March 15 2017 - 07:51 PM.

• rollingalong likes this

=^^=
.../\...

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop