Islamic Fighters Returning To Uk!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 10, 2017.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

What would you not allow? I am not sure which side of this you stand on.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Well you can't very well ban them now can you. :) I'm just kidding. I read it. That is a very bad situation, but I don't know what to do about it. If these people were once members of that group, then they should not be allowed to return to their lives in the UK. I would imagine they should be incarcerated in a special facility; like the U.S.A.'s Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

1 person likes this.
  4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Yeah, I say ban them to protect th masses who did not leave. They fought with and supported another country ... they gave up rights in leaving to go and kill people. Charge them with treason? The USA has banned and rightfully so. By reading that seems trump is protecting the people.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

You could be right, I'm not sure I want to live in a country that is going to allow these terrorists to legally come back!

2 people like this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So even if the government can prove they left to fight for ISIS, they'll still be allowed back in?

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Not thinking of the people with this one Melial, this is going to cause problems, this is what caused Brexit!

I mean, if they want to fight, why not join our armed forces?

Disgrace this!

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Welcoming refugees of war who have been properly vetted is one thing, but allowing radicalized people who left to become jihadists return like nothing ever happened just blows my mind. They should either stay in Syria or if they return be placed in a detainment center.

2 people like this.
  9. morrow

morrow Visitor

Totally agree! Why are they wanting to come back?
    Not a British war! We don't want their soldiers!

10. buddhabelly420

buddhabelly420 Banned

maybe they are letting back into the country because it serves an agenda of an increasing controlled police state that is England? also, they are most likely on intelligent services watch list. so its good for mi5 and mi6 to know who and where they are.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

they are UK nationals though

same thing happens here...their rights as a citizen over-ride the rights of otthers to be safe

1 person likes this.
  12. morrow

morrow Visitor

Very good points, trouble is, is these societies that are watching, make too many mistakes!

13. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Hard to know what's to be done with them. Obviously if they can't be charged with a criminal offence, they need to be closely monitored.If they can't be detained, maybe some legal way to electronically tag them can be found. I'm not exactly sure what their legal status is. I think I read that ex-mercenaries can be prosecuted, so perhaps they'd be in a similar position as they've taken up arms on behalf of something other than the British state. In effect, gone overseas and committed murder or worse. But that's only my speculation.

A side issue here is that some of them will probably have PTSD. I guess the NHS picks up the bill for dealing with that.

1 person likes this.
  14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but i believe this is an honest depiction of what's really going on

[​IMG]

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  15. morrow

morrow Visitor

It's quite possible, America supported the IRA for long enough..

How do these government's live with themselves?

1 person likes this.
  16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Well, if it is mainly based on theory or 'educated guesses' at best I would put it like 'Generally I'm not a conspiracy theorist but...'

I think this makes the most sense. If they can be charged for their support to an extremist organisation they should and will be I may assume. If not, they should be monitored. Fuck their privacy :cheers2:

1 person likes this.
  17. morrow

morrow Visitor

But what about their wives and children?
    A lot of these guys took their families with them! Children were born to couples out there! Not under the British flag, so those children are not British?
    I think if they themselves were not born in the UK, they should have their passport revoked! But yes, they should be punished! Without a doubt!

1 person likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm sorry to hear that. =[

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Thats sad though, to refuse entry to children and send them back to a land where they'll either die or later be recruited as jihadists.
    Just a bad situation all around.

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

I agree, and i think that's why they take their wives and family, i also think it's why they have children there. Like the polish and Lithuanian people do here, yes they do! It's a known fact, we won't deport children that have British passports!
    But yeah, you have to wonder, the life those poor children have, no wonder they want to blow themselves up for the love of their family! Also explains how they can send them to the front line! It's why they have them, i think..