Having Trouble With Prostate Massage

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by jjacobson000, Mar 9, 2017.

1. jjacobson000

jjacobson000 Members

Hey folks!

I read a lot about prostate massage, p-spot stimulation and anal orgasms... everything seems like it should be something fuckin amazing.

I've been trying really hard to do this and really struggling with it. I don't know if this matters or not, but I'm obese - 5'9 and about 240 pounds.

I've bought a bunch of plugs, massagers and vibrating plugs, and nothing seems to be hitting 'the spot'. I was wondering if anyone has any advice, anyone struggled with it a long time or not, because I really really want to get to this state of bliss!

Thanks!

jj

2. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I am a learner in this area too. I suggest you do the same as me... google plenty and get some info that way. I have tried a few time, not successfully. With fingers its hard because my wrist gets sore because my arm isnt long enough. And I have toys, but you need time to do it and im married with 2 kids still at home and finding time isnt easy with working full time. Dont be afraid to private message me if you have any breakthroughs or ideas.
    I was thinking i might actually ask my doctor next time i am there to see if there really is any health benefits to prostate milking, it seems popular on the websites, but i want to hear it from the horses mouth.

3. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Having said that, my wife has put a vibrator in my butt while wanking me or while I wank myself and the orgasm is amazing. Dont think it is a bonefide 'prostate orgasm though. The extra stimulation through the but makes a huge difference to the orgasm. it spreads out and feels amazing.

4. jjacobson000

jjacobson000 Members

So, I found it by accident, but can't seem to be able to keep it rubbing the right spot. I actually was turning the toy around and BANG, I hit it!

2 people like this.
  5. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

I've been learning too and have had success. Firstly, tensing up anywhere and tiring muscles seem to kill the feeling so finding a comfortable position is good. Through all of my testing with places, positions and toys I have gained success. I got very close to climax my first session, but from years of anal insertion I thought maybe my prostate was a bit desensitized, this first close call was after I gave up on my Nero prostate massager and actually ended up with a slender baseball bat and a percussion massager (from Brookstone) on the bat. I have found that the prostate swells during the process and slightly backing off your toy pressure keeps that sweet spot feeling. I bought a second Nero prostate massager with a rotating head- OMG yes! I have climaxed a few times with this. Another good tip- as you learn true hands free orgasm, introduce penile stimulation at first, this brings you close to the state of orgasm, as you reach the PONR begin reducing your penile stimulation, in my case this has been either backing my crotch away from the stimulating jaccuzzi jet, or slowing sown my hand, or backing away the percussion massager. This will help train the prostate focus. ANother tip that is huge for me, when I choose the Nero massager, laying on the floor on my stomach really helps the angle. I prop up on my elbows to initiate the forward pelvic thrust, I also back my ass up to the bedpost, one leg on either side, the Nero massger head is spinning against my prostate and the perinium vibrator is on full blast and I ease my ass back until the massager just barely touches the bedpost, this produces a certain vibration all the way to the spinning head that is effing amazing. Again relaxing is key, very slight groin gyrations and positioning keeps the correct pressure on my prostate as it swells. Sucking up your pelvic floor like you want to float is great too. I have plenty of play with the percussion massager too and have climaxed with that alone simply by vibrating the right spot on my perinium, its lower near the anus with an upward angle which shakes the prostate nicely. Recently I climaxed using the percssion massger just below my belly, I was standing slightly bent forward, sucking in a bit and it felt like it was vibrating my bladder since I could feel that gotta pee feeling, this is near the prostate so bingo..I came! I've spent many hours just relaxing and letting the massager and my body do anything and everything and I find something new almost every session. Yesterday I had the Nero in me and was working my waste over with the massager while I lay on the floor in front of my mirrors (seeing my body, and watching is a turn on too) I tried the massager on my ass straddling my anus, I could have climaxed but backed off since edging through multiple days without climax heightens everything.

6. Goander

Goander Members

If you have a real prostate orgasm, you will know. It is the most mind blowing orgasm I have ever experienced.

7. Jamie.Co

Jamie.Co Members

Is the Orgasm that mind blowing then? I have just bought a prostate massager but i dont know which way to stick it in my hole yet?

8. Goander

Goander Members

It is 10 X as powerful as normal. Just experiment with it and what feels good. You will know when you hit the spot. Good luck >
    This may help depending on the massager you purchased.
    [​IMG]

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  9. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Great graphic for info !

10. Cleguy616

Cleguy616 Newbie

Hi! I know this is replying really late but I stumbled across the post and I had the same problem, I’ve heard so much about prostate orgasms and hands free orgasms and have tried everything to try to do it for me, but nothing did the trick. A friend told me about using a tapping and vibrating prostate massager, so I bought one, and omg… I have hands free orgasms all the time and it is INCREDIBLE!!!! I recommend everyone to try it, best purchase I’ve ever made! I hope this helps or that you found out how to since posting :D

here’s the one I got:

https://www.slipdix.com/Zero-Tolerance-The-One-Two-Punch-Rechargeable-Remote-Controlled-Vibrating-Tapping-Silicone-Prostate-Massager-Black

Josephinelcajon likes this.