Amanita Fly Agaric White Spots

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Goten2, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Goten2

Goten2 Members

Can you get high off of these? I want to grow some and eat the white spots

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

you cant grow Amanita Muscaria , they grow in a symbiotic relation to certain trees. If you find them under a tree one year,, likely they will be under the same tree next year..

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

yes,sort of, more of toxic reaction bordering on delerium.
    To avoid much of the toxicity of amanita, have someone else eat the actual mushrooms and then you drink thier piss.
    The psychoactive ingredients will be in the urine without the toxic substances.
    or you can eat the shrooms and then drink your piss to prolong the effects.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Never felt any toxic effects from AM.. I eat them fresh or dried. Only yellow ones grow where I live tho.. last year I lost a huge bag of picking because I forgot them in the car. :(

Id love to take a bite of a big giant red AM..

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

But the high is completely different than "regular" shrooms and is more "drunken hallucinations", isn't it?

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes. more glassy eye, wavy vision. feeling like drunk without the alcohol.. a feeling of tallness, or larger than usual, salivation, feeling or warmth, muscle relaxant and pain reliever..

dont mix these with alcohol either, they will really make you whirl and hurl.. :puke:

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont know what the whole white spot wart thing is about .. since those wash off during rains, and also spread out as the cap enlarges..

The entire mushroom is psychoactive.. Whether the warts have washed off or not..

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You can get high off of Amanitas but I think you could likely find more interesting things to get high from, even as far as legal highs go. Granted I never took a real high dose of Amanitas and I think different strains have extremely varying potencies and my batch were from a retail company but from what I've researched, in general they seem to be kind of hit and miss.

I actually found smoking the Amanitas I had the most enjoyable way to go. Taking them orally, provided a kind of drunken sedative effect and I never got to the point of hallucinating on them, it was kind of a like sloppier and less euphoric GHB high to me. When I smoked them, it was more like Pot but if I had access to Pot I'd just prefer to do that really.

1 person likes this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive never tried smoking them. I have smoked silly-cybins yrs ago.. Actually liked the flavor of the burning shroom..

But heard this not a good thing to do as mold/spore and other yuckies might not be a good idea to inhale..

The next time I get some, Ill smoke them for science.. :D

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like some Skyrim alchemy. :D

11. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

When I tried the Mario Bros. mushies y'all are talking about. I just felt drunk for a few hours with mild delirium. Gave me a nasty stomach ache afterward.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Makes you wonder how the heck they discovered the psychoactive properties of piss.
    On second thought, maybe we don't wanna know... LOL