Wikileaks Exposes Cia Spying On Citizens Via Smart Phones, Tvs, Cars!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by skip, Mar 7, 2017.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

This thread is full of paranoid patricias.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

a aa aand a aa st sttu stuutttter stuterring stanley

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

whaddya call an irishman rolling around in a pile of leaves?

Russel

:D

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

actually do/are any of us peons really worth the time, expense and everything else for the CIA or anyone else to hack?
    The real concern is that wikileaks in releasing this info into the wild, while seemingly "good" also as mentioned, gives actual criminal hackers new tools to utilize.
    That should be the real concern to the average man on the street, not the CIA.

2 people like this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I just found a new hobby

Making remarks to the CIA or shadow government or whatever through my smart phone

FiNALLY, guys, the government is actually listening to my concerns

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think any of us are too threatening lol. We'd get done for very minor misdemeanors.

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

8. I always think spying can do as much harm as good. Like, you'll find all the times there's say, a genuine bomb threat. But then there will be a million other people who say facetiously that they're going to bomb something on any given day. It just seems like the wealth of information that would come from spying on everybody would totally fuck your business up as much as it would help.

But yeah, thanks be to WikiLeaks. Vital info.

9. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Edward Snowden just tweeted this Washington Post article from 2014, which said Google and Apple's latest operating systems would be unhackable:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/compromise-needed-on-smartphone-encryption/2014/10/03/96680bf8-4a77-11e4-891d-713f052086a0_story.html?utm_term=.8d788648d487

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

My smart phone, is very smart! Spoke to me twice now, wasn't even using it, didn't know where it came from!
    Said I had been selected to try and keep a new Samsung 7? Thought they were burnt out!
    But if a phone company can do that, the government's won't have any problems!
    Turns out it was my photobucket app by the way!So they have the knowledge too!
    Welcome the era of big brother!

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That's Why I Continue To Use My 10 Year Old "Flip Phone".................Fools All Of You......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  12. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

John Gotti would understand

13. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Check this out! This one image (released by Wikileaks) PROVES the conspiracy between the US and Foreign governments to spy on Americans and foreigners using Zero Day exploits. It also shows that the US pays companies for the backdoors to their software!

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/839168025517522944/photo/1

[​IMG]

People shouldn't be using software where companies are paid to put in backdoors, as they are insecure, vunerable to hackers, scammers as well as gov'ts.

FBI head Comey just stated that there is "no privacy in America".

Meanwhile, Apple and Google and Microsoft are very busy patching the holes (some of which were paid for by US gov't).

I wonder how much individuals and businesses have lost thanks to the US gov't colluding with Tech Companies to put these holes in their software?

Think about all the ppl who've had their devices locked until they pay a ransom (known as ransomware).

That could only be possible thru a backdoor/exploit, likely the ones paid for by the US gov't (our own money!)

Isn't this exactly what our gov't is supposed to be protecting us from? Instead they encourage and pay for it!

1 person likes this.
  14. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I wonder if the current wave of Internet/cellphone issues are related to software companies installing the patches to the holes in their software or hackers exploiting the software flaws.

Just yesterday the 911 emergency system went down in nearly every big city in the country...

I see this tranche of CIA documents details certain exploits, showing exactly where and how to use them.

Wikileaks certainly didn't help privacy by releasing so many details of the exploits, at least in the short-run.

Hopefully our gov'ts will help protect our privacy in the future and not pay to weaken our privacy protections!

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

which president was this during?

we need someone to blame

1 person likes this.
  16. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

The CIA is the only ones who does this. No other country would do this? Wikileaks is telling us something we do not already know.
    I wonder why china controls their internet access to their citizens so much and controls the news media they read. Why people in china can not access the internet like the rest of us... and need to access a proxy server just to gain access outside of china.

Let's look at china. They monitor and imprison citizens, journalists and cyber dissidents. People are thrown in prison for talking to certain groups abroad. Signing petitions, etc... in china, they have the largest number of people in prison for internet dessidents...and journalists.

What I think is going to happen with the groups calling for division instead of unity in that the entire online network will be shut down Those people who have worked hard to create division And encite riots will find that their rhetoric and destructive behavior is denied to all. The government developed this and they can take it away. Perhaps this was the purpose all along? To monitor.

Wiki is not telling us something we don't know and if you didn't know you were living in Lala land. And just how did they obtain this info?

I have always kept my cam covered, turn off my comp. disconnect from the internet when I am not at my comp.

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I am against this in any way but it really isn't a concern to me.
    There are 21 thousand cia employees. Even if all of them spent every waking hour looking at footage there is a one in a thousand chance they come across me in a day. At any time in a day there is about a one percent chance I am doing something in front of a camera that I wouldn't want the law to see me do. In the extremely unlikely event they do see me doing something wrong the evidence is inadmissible.

It's the additude I just stated above that gives the government the ability to pull off such atrocities.
    Maybe instead of marching for women rights or atheist rights or black men rights instead we should all be marching for our freedoms.

18. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I put that thing in the closet! Lol.

19. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

How many nose pickers do you think they have seen? If that was my job I would make a montage video of nose pickers.

GCHQ is the government communications headquarter, which is is a British intelligence and security organisation responsible for providing signals intelligence and information assurance to the British government and armed forces.

They are just picking and chosing sectional.

How many people seeing this know what they are looking at?

20. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned