Caught My Man In Lingirie

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by LisaCar, Mar 7, 2017.

1. LisaCar

LisaCar Members

I caught my man in lingirie and make-up entertaining 2 men. He was being used like a girl from both ends. He insisted that he was not gay but why else would he be doing this. Do any other guys do this who really aren't gay? Should I just send him to go be with his boyfriends? Need help.

1 person likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh well you've definitely come to the right place and be assured your mind will be WELL AT PEACE of this all from our colorful non gay but into everything gay members. :)

drock69 likes this.
  3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

At minimum he's bi.

4. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

There is a pretty good chance he is at least bi. My husband likes to dress in lingerie as well, and he is very much into men. Don't know if he dresses up for men, but he has put on lingerie before I fuck him with a strap on.

Keen4bifun and Racer51 like this.
  5. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

If your man looks better in lingerie and make-up than you, dump him. Otherwise, this is your chance to get in on the fun with him and his friends!

Racer51 likes this.
  6. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Lucky guy...........

Racer51 likes this.
  7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Once you learn to spell 'lingerie' (which every girl should), it will look a lot more natural. It may well be that he's just coming through a phase. don't let it faze you.

8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I had just put on fresh panties and now they're creamed again - you wicked woman!!!

9. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Well did he look like he enjoyed it and does he still make love to you? If you answer yes to these he is Bi.

That a hell of a way to find out though, must have been a eye opener. That's why I told my wife I'm oral bi long before doing anything with a man.

10. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Well, I guess I know who the girl is in your marriage.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

Keen4bifun and MasseurNaturel like this.
  11. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

It probably doesn't mean he fancies or loves you any less. I think sexuality had a very broad spectrum. I myself sit somewhere between straight and bisexual. However I dont ever feel like I fancy a man, but there are loads of girls I would fancy. I do however like the idea of sucking cock and being penetrated by cock. It doesn't mean I love my girlfriend any less. I just have many more fantasies. Doesn't make me a bad person

12. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

First of all, he’s not “your man”, he’s his own man. He can do whatever he wants to do (unless he signed some sort of contract with you which says he cannot). Don’t worry about sending HIM anywhere - you are the one having the problem! I think if this is something that you personally can’t deal with, then you should send yourself somewhere else (as in leave). On the other hand if you trust him then you don’t have anything to worry about. It’s probably something he was doing for fun but knew you’d freak out about, which explains why he didn’t tell you. Instead of asking “the internet”, why don’t you try having a conversation with him? An open-dialogue with no judgement is the best approach to garner honesty. Give him the opportunity to explain himself. If you have a problem with what he’s doing, set clear boundaries. If he agrees, then you can both carry on with a hopefully healthy relationship. If not, then you’re both probably better off ending it and moving on.

Daretobare likes this.
  13. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My pedantic cells were triggered by this.

I would suggest you give him the opportunity to discuss it openly and without feeling like he's done something wrong - because he hasn't. It may be different from that which you can tolerate but, that doesn't make it wrong.

Instead of asking him why he does it - which can come over as sounding critical or show yourself in a position of -ve judgement - ask him about the pleasure he gets.
    Would he like to set aside a day per week for that sort of fun or would he like you to be there. See where he wants it to develop and then you can decide if you can cope with him doing it. Finding out what HE wants is key.
    That may involve hearing answers you don't want to hear but that, indeed, is the basic nature and only way properly to resolve issues/conflict/disagreements.

I hope you may reach an understanding together so explore his 'thing' to understand it even if afterwards, you don't want to be with him any longer.
    You may run up against other issues which repulse you, with a new BF, and you really should learn to resolve or accommodate differences.

Otherwise, I agree with Bryce's sentiment.

Bryce and 6Sailor9 like this.
  14. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'm an addicted crossdresser. I have drawers full of panties, bras and other female. I'm also married. I love my wife. She accepts my crossdressing but isn't into it. But supports my reasons for it. I have had sex with another male. Do I love him? No. But I do enjoy the pleasure I receive playing with him. Sex is about the pleasure. We all enjoy sexual pleasure. The problem lies in the fact throughout our entire lives we are mentally conditioned by society on how we are to enjoy these pleasures. If people would think for themselves and not as society expects them to we would all be more accepting of things and a lot happier.
    Accept that he loves you but enjoys multiple pleasures in his life. If you attend an amusement park, do you only ride one ride always? Or do you enjoy the pleasures other rides too offer?

15. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Very helpful post, if I may say so, DareToBare, though I think Lisacar may have left the building.

If more people were the think for themselves, generally, both we/the whole world, would be in a much better place.

I've yet to experience riding someone in an amusement park.
    Must add to my to do list, immemdiately. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    straightma1e likes this.
  17. drock69

drock69 Members

Send him on his way! He’s been living a lie with you!

18. Lookin4fun60148

Lookin4fun60148 Members

Tell you what, if I showed up randomly at home into this kind of scenario I’d be turned on and looking for some popcorn to enjoy the show.