Wtf I Just Don't Get Het

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by gpc2012, Mar 6, 2017.

1. gpc2012

gpc2012 Members

So we always watch TV in bed at night. Depending on what we're doing it can be anything from comedy to adult movies. So last week wifey wasn't feeling well and I kind of left her alone to recoup. Last night she kind of hinted around about not really ready yet so we watched TV, wifey fell asleep and I had some problems sleeping which is normal. As I lay there watching TV the only light in the room being the TV the bed started to shake, I look over and as far as I can tell wifey's hand is between her legs sure enough, I reached over and her hand is going to town on her pussy. About thirty seconds later she's having one of the biggest orgasms I've ever seen her have via masturbation. She's come a lot harder orally as well as with a good hard well you know. As she winds down she relaxes and either goes back to sleep or her dreams or whatever. I'm confused didn't want to play or so I thought

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Dreams can be amazing for ladies too!

3. gpc2012

gpc2012 Members

I'm just not so sure she was asleep. Guess I'm overthinking it.

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

So she was masterbating, you caught her and she didn't say anything? Did you say anything?

5. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

I think that masturbating and love making each bring about their own kinds of feelings and orgasms. There have been times when I have been extremely horny, but did not necessarily desire a woman. I just wanted to be left alone to play my own way.

Apparently sex is like eating; you don't always want the same thing everyday. So she had some fun on her own. You should be happy for her. I wouldn't even give it a second thought.

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior married couple. We have a great sex life together. We encourage each other to masturbate whenever you want too. We don't hide it from each other. In fact, we love to show off to each other. It's fun and most of all healthy. Don't tell me senior couples aren't sexual creatures.

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Dude, you are het.

Man with woman. Het.