#21 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 12,125 posts

Posted March 06 2017 - 11:18 PM

It's a turtle. 

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#22 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 18,841 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted March 06 2017 - 11:19 PM

I like turtles...

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#23 hotwater

hotwater

• PipPipPip
  • 24,253 posts
  • LocationNorthern New England

Posted March 06 2017 - 11:27 PM

If it walks like a duck...?

What's the ending to this one? :)

Is it a duck? ? =p >.>

It's an old expression: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.

Hotwater

Edited by hotwater, March 06 2017 - 11:30 PM.

Never! This is outrageous. I'm through with it. I'll have no more of this hell-spawn!

#24 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 20,195 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted March 07 2017 - 06:29 AM

It's an old expression: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.

Hotwater

i furst hurd that from a guy went by the handle of travis t. hip, who was a radio dj back in the days of vynyl.  i think his mundane name was mike something.  last i heard about him, he was in jail on some trumped up political thing, but that was back during the shrub's regeme. amd i have no idea what's become of him since.  he did a syndicated audio collumn sort of thing for a while that was on all the pacifica and similar kind of radio stations back in the day before he kind of dissappeared.

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

#25 Piney

Piney

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,647 posts

Posted March 07 2017 - 06:49 AM

My own personal conspiracy theory (this only applies to America workers thus far, i havent worked out the beat of the rest of the world yet) is that corporations will force America workers to compete with low skilled, low wage third world workers until we're willing to accept third world wages. They'll do this of course by deregulation and removing existing workers' rights and by cutting education to the point where the majority of people wont have any other options besides seeking out a low skilled, low paying job.

a former employer said someone overseas could replace me @ $500.00 per month. 

#26 NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas

Old Fart

• PipPipPip
  • 7,940 posts
  • LocationIn the bowels of all mankind

Posted March 07 2017 - 07:34 AM

LOL!

You act like the people who run our world are good and decent people who want what's best for humanity.

No, I'm just not so ignorant as to think that there is a "group of people who run the world".

As I said before it is easy and lazy to adopt your world view because it alleviates you from any conviction or responsibility.

and what the hell does your response have to do with the fact that all your NWO bullshit conspiracies have as their source material and inspiration the biblical prophecies concerning the "end times".

If you can't see it, man are you blind.

"Do the walls close in and suffocate ya,
you ain't got no friends and all the others they hate ya,
does the life you been leading gotta go?"

"get your shoes and socks on people,
it's right around the corner"

"the poodle bi-i-ites,
the poodle chews it"

#27 Meliai

Meliai

• PipPipPip
  • 12,745 posts

Posted March 07 2017 - 09:27 AM

Nox does have a point, i grew up with an older brother who was obsessed with end of times Christian conspiracy theories and the theories mirrored some of PR's thoughts put forth in this thread.

Also these NWO conspiracies have been around for ages, what I want to know is when is all of this actually supposed to happen. what are they waiting for?!

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens ~Tolkien

#28 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 20,195 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted March 07 2017 - 11:36 AM

christianity's end times ended with baha'u'llah, if they didn't already end with mohammid.

but there is something we're facing, and its what we're doing to ourselves,

not some small secret cult of old movie mad scientests in their secret basement laboratorys crap,

but statistically the choices all of us make,

and that's the real 'apocalypse' which isn't a war, a comet or a god floating down out of the sky.

chump is goldfinger and the godfather, but its the censoring and hatred of logic and science.

eco-pocalypse is a fate, but its also a choice.  there's still a lot we can do,

instead of convincing ourselves that we can't, or that enough humans can't be considerate enough.

we have a james bond villan in the white house, but lets not completely distract ourselves by that.

its still dependence on the automobile, and taking pot shots at targets of opportunity,

and denying the universe and nature are real, and what our existence depends upon.

i'm glad to see chump's former supporters beginning to wake up and realize they've been butt hurt by their great white knight though.

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

#29 Thefutureawaits

Thefutureawaits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted March 07 2017 - 11:38 AM

2peter 3,4
First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.”

#30 lode

lode

One Man Orgy

• PipPipPip
  • 19,691 posts
  • LocationDFW, Texas

Posted March 07 2017 - 01:49 PM

It's an old expression: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, 

It's an elaborate false flag duck, created by other waterfowl to make us believe is really a duck while the globalists secretly take away our guns, make gays marry formerly female transsexuals, making them even more gay so that nobody pays attention to the fact that the world is actually flat.

Or Donald Trump is just an idiot. So are most people. He really is giving America what they want. Overreactions and hyperbole that fits into soundbites. 

I think we should just amend the constitution to give America what it really wants.  Schwarzenegger vs Trump 2020.

You should rarely blame on malice what can be explained by stupidity. 

• hotwater and NoxiousGas like this

I can't fit the phrase 'Snoopys Penis Rules' into every post.

Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds