Incognito Sick As Fuck

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by PunchDrunkKitten, Mar 5, 2017.

1. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Unless in need of hospitalizing, when i have any non-gastrointestinal effecting hold it does not necessarily appear so on the surface of my body; I don't lose much pigment to my skin, my hair doesn't suddenly lose luster, ect. By the power of a carefully regimented system of drugs, over and off the counter, I also make it through these bouts of congestion somewhere or another still attending work and Performing my required duties as a member of society.

But my entire body aches, my head is in a fishbowl, my voice is clearly two octave lower than normal, and my nose -
    My fucking nose do partially to the sickness and partially to poor life choices has perfectly syncopated one-sided running like a fucking stream, while the other side is stuffed like a fucking teddy bear.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This Is Starting To Look More Serious By The Minute.......After I Read This I Clicked On Your Profile

And It Said You Were Posting In The "Where Are You Going To Be Buried" Thread........ :yikes:

Are Things Really That Bad..??...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, being an adult has its down sides.