Almost 23 And I Have Never Had Sex

Discussion in 'True Love' started by fuckingkillme, Mar 4, 2017.

1. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

I dont do weed, I am super-sane. I am one of the few sane people in a world that's gone insane. Anyone who believes that conspiracies can't happen is insane. My name is blaze for twenty, not blaze four-twenty.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Actually your name is blazefortwenty. You typed it in, and i don't understand what you mean by your different spaces above!

Super-sane! What do you think that means? So if your now insane, your not super sane..Plus you have so many profile's here, who knows who is talking?

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

lets stay on topic

topic is annoying whiney complaining guy who cant figure out how to post a picture but keeps doing it anyway wondering why no one wants to date a whiney complaining guy who cant figure out how to post a picture but keeps doing it anyway

go

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

But i wanted to go to the Tosche station to post some pictures of stuff I don't understand.

5. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

burn

i'd probably take it seriously if you actually looked as shit as i do

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Oh he looks as shit.

Why do you think he never posts a picture.

1 person likes this.
  7. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

I hope not, i would never wish my looks on anyone :( I'm not being Luke for just nothing you know

Although ..some have advised me to just go pick up some power converters (aka prostitutes)....methinks nah :p

8. diesel#

diesel# Members

9. diesel#

diesel# Members

Age is just a number. Remember it's casual, and mutual for you and whomever you choose. It's not failure. The said woman won't be your forever unless you all choose that. Use the expierence for learning. When you're a virgin, you'll hold a lot of falsehoods about sex and what it's supposed to be like, until you actually do the deed. If you end up taking this advice, don't let yourself get trapped in a relationship that you don't want. That's why I suggest an older lady. They aren't looking for the hopeful romantic and are less likely to get crazy possessive.

1 person likes this.
  10. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

That sounds good, i'm considering an FWB with a woman just to learn and gain experience before a gf. Either an older one or one my age as long as she knows it's an FWB situation and doesn't care i am a virgin

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not an older one! That's like... giving up! ;) jk go for it

Although I'm wondering if such a 'FWB' is much easier to find than a fun girlfriend or date.

12. fuckingkillme

fuckingkillme Members

It's tough to say, i would of course prefer that but i'm kinda worried about having no experience

13. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Just find yourself a Milf. They're older ladies that know what they want, and, they'll teach you how to give it to them!

You'll cherish your Milf experience for the rest of your life! So will your future forever wife!