Bi? Maybe? But I'd Like To Try

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Becky531, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Becky531

Becky531 Members

I'm a single female with two kids that has only dated men. Quite a few years ago I did have two MFF experiences that weren't that great mostly due to the man involved. At this point in my life I want to know what it's like to be with a woman that wants to be with me as well. Mostly for the experience but also open to possibly dating if thing went well. My problem is having very little time that I'm not working or with my kids and I also live in the "Bible belt" where it's frowned upon to even think about having sex and it not being M/F. Any tips or suggestions on where our how to begin would be great

2. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Well the first thing that comes to mind is, to have a go at it on a vacation or business trip.
    But also just remember that even though you live in the bible belt there are others with the same fantasies as you, amongst the holiest of holy there are those with sinfull thought and also those who act upon them. If you don't belive me just call the catholic church they seem to have a few men of the cloth who has some hands on experience with "the sin of the flesh" so to speak.

now the question is do you have someone specific in mind or just any girl, cause I'll bet the signs are out there of who you can have fun with, if you start noticing them

3. Becky531

Becky531 Members

I'm sure their are like minded people around but it's hard to get into those scenes when you work full time and a single mom with two kids. I'm exploringwhat i can online and trying to meet like minded friends. We will see in time how it goes. Thanks for your input

4. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Meet people online....their are tons of 'hook up' sites which can facilitate your urge to experiment. Just apply common sense & caution when actually arranging to meet people IRL

5. LanaH102

LanaH102 Members

Well if you have family support, maybe thay could have the kids whilst you meet women online using a dating/hookup site ')