First Foursome

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Sugartits, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Sugartits

Sugartits Members

I want to give my husband his first foursome. I have the couple chosen but don't know where to start. Help

1 person likes this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Has he asked for this?

3. Sugartits

Sugartits Members

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maybe try a 3som first. :D
    Just sounds like you want dicks or are attracted to someone else and simply hoping your husband is interested in someone else's dick too... personally I'd try to girls first.

5. Sugartits

Sugartits Members

We've talked about 3somes and 4somes. We're on the same page about everything. He knows it's going to happen he just doesn't know when.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well yeah everybody talks about them...

Good luck. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. undefeated

undefeated Member

what a lucky guy sugartitts

8. silk896

silk896 Member

Do you intend a straight couple swap, or a real "foursome" where everyone gets a bit of everyone else??
    There is a huge difference.

As far as starting goes, probably ascertain what the other couple think and secondly ascertain if the woman in the other couple is attractive to your husband.

In a foursome - there has to be total acceptance of each other. Without it, - forget it!

9. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

One night during our weekly card playing night with our best friends, they just asked us if we would like to wife swap. I left it up to my wife and she had enough wine in her to say OK. We both hated it. Our friends were into very rough sex. I could not hurt the guy's wife enough to satisfy her. My wife went home with bruises on her breasts and swore to never do that again. And we did not. Over our 44 year non monogamous marriage we learned that reality is often very different than the fantasy we have in our heads. Guys cannot get it up or cum too quickly. Women take an hour to reach an orgasm. Some can be smelly at the end of the day. A few thought that my wife was now their girlfriend to call whenever they wanted sex. We had enough of swinging and settled in for FFM threesomes only. My wife discovered her bisexuality and loved sex with women better than with men. She moved her girlfriend into our home and we both fell in love with her. It lasted 30 years out of our 44 year marriage and it was wonderful for all.

Every time we had sex with others like at my pool parties where clothes came off after a few drinks or our adult themed parties with adult games that gave everyone a chance to at least make out with someone's wife, we just asked or were asked. No beating around the bush. Once in Cancun we met a couple. The wife asked me to rub suntan lotion on her after taking off her bra. I looked at her husband and he told me to go on. I did. We made plans for dinner where I thought they would ask to swing or swap with us but instead, just the husband shows up and takes me aside to tell me that his wife is tied down to the bed and that she likes it rough. I told him that my wife likes it gentle and apparently that was a deal killer.

Another time in Bermuda (tropical island vacations are great for sex with people you will never see again), a wife of a couple we were talking to grabbed my hand to lead me into the ocean. Her husband said it was OK so I went when her. Once the water hit her white bathing suit it became transparent. She got amused at how nervous I was but her husband was laughing his head off. I told them that we do not swap or swing anymore and bid them goodbye. My wife and I did not like the husband. He was a low class kind of guy with a hairy chest and gold necklaces. Our circle of friends were more upper class than he was. Not that it mattered if he was not a relic from the 80's.

People just ask. My wife asked all three of her girlfriends to have a threesome with us. All accepted because they all thought I was hot. Blush. My wife had a habit of using me as bait to get girls into bed with us so she could play with them a little or a lot. One night her recently divorced friend was staying with us and complaining about a lack of sex for 8 months. My wife just came straight out and asked her if she would like to have sex with me. She said yes and ended up being our girlfriend for much of our 44 year marriage. Ask, the worse that can happen is that they say no. After that they may feel flattered or think you are perverted. Our attitude was that we did not want friends who would get offended by sex. I had sex with wives of my friends, their girlfriends, secretaries and even women I met on trains, with my wife being one of them. Asking with confidence was something I learned early in life and it got me laid a lot.

1 person likes this.
  10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Although I'd brought it up several times when we were in the middle of some great sex it had never been a topic of discussion at any other time .
    Some time later , years later it happened .

After an evening out with our oldest , as in longest time , friends we were at our house in the lower family room listening to music while imbibing in some drinks and a little weed . The wives, mine five foot eight brunette with long legs 37 B tits and a nice tight ass , his five foot one blonde with ample gorgeous tits and a sweet little ass went upstairs for something .

A bit later they returned and standing in front of us started to do a slow striptease ! Our response was , as you can imagine , mostly one or two word's describing our feelings . My wife was in front of him and his was in front of me .When they were totally naked they started removing our clothes then when we were as naked as they were they both dropped to their knees and began stroking our cocks . Again more comments from he and I . As they looked into our eyes they both started their own best versions of a blowjob !!! OMG ! To see them sucking our cocks side by side was the most amazing sight ever . I also noted that his cock was uncut while mine has been and that while mine was longer his was thicker .

My wife looked to be enjoying his fat cock and his wife was giving me the royal treatment . After a wonderful time enjoying their luscious lips treatment they stopped , switched sides and rejoined their spouses on the couch. His blonde and my brunette each climbed onto our laps slipping our hard cocks into their well lubed pussies and began the cowgirl rides . Soon my wife climbed off and layed beside me on the couch and motioned for me to come up to feed her my cock . This was a bit unusual because in the past she wasn't into sucking me after we'd been fucking but all bets were off so I climbed right up. As I slipped my lubricated cock into her mouth she let out a soft moan and started swirling her tongue all around and kissing + sucking just below the head . Her mouth was on fire hotter than I remembered in the past .Maybe it was just the situation . Probably .

They were fucking right beside us watching what we were doing as we were also watching them .Very Hot !!! Soon my wife said " fuck my face " I'd never heard her say that before but I took her up on it . There were some unintelligible comments from them and a little giggle from blondie as well as something like " oh fuck , fuck me harder I'm cumming " from her as well . Very shortly after that I came in buckets in my wifes mouth too .

Wow

This was the beginning of years of fun with these two for us . It worked out very well for us 4 .

Wizard1012, Kerri and bry75 like this.